Sherlock: Hey Babetender

It was just another night at the bar. Same regulars, same drinks to mix, same beers to pour, and same creepy dudes hitting on you. "How about another drink? And this time, how about you have one with me," said a semi attractive kid who looked to just barely reach the drinking age. You couldn't even begin to count the number of drinking pick up lines you got in one shift, and this line was something you had heard numerous times.

"I'm working, and way out of your league," you replied, wiping down the counter where a couple had just left.

"Bitch," he muttered as he walked away with the drink you had just slammed down on the table for him. You stopped and bit your lip, before smirking evilly to yourself.

"Hold on a second," you said, and motioned him over with a wink. He set his drink down and leaned close to you. You moved like were going to whisper in his ear, but instead grabbed the drink and poured it over his head.

Alcohol dripped from his hair and pooled on the counter around him. He looked more in shock than angry. "Now get out," you hissed. He turned and ran, probably back to his mummy. You snickered to yourself, wiping up the remnants of your glory on the counter. You washed out the rag, then turned and leaned against the counter, waiting for the next customers.

The night went on and hours past. You had been here since 2pm, and it was still early, only 8. Suddenly the door opened and in stumbled two men, one short and one tall. They looked to be completely drunk and you checked the clock again - it really was only 8 and these two hooligans were pissed out of their minds. They stumbled up to the bar and you tried to hold back a laugh as the short one went to take a stool, but the tall one pulled it out from under him before he sat down.

"Ow," was all you heard as the shorter one hit the ground.

"John," said the taller one, "get up. You're embarrassinginging me in front of the babe-tender."

You laughed at the stupid pun as the one on the ground, John, stood up and looked around, eyes moving slowly around before they focused on you. "Hello," he said as he sat on the stool, and his friend took a seat next to him.

"Hi," you chuckled. "What can I get for you two? Some water?"

"No no no," said John's friend with the mop of curly black hair on his head, shaking his finger at you, "what can we get for YOU?"

"You see," said John, interrupting you before you could answer, "this man is a seducer. No I mean a deducer. Well, he's a seducer too but-"

"What Ham here means to say is that I'm Shercock-"

"Sherlock," corrected John under his breath.

"Right, I'm Sherlock Holmes and I'll-I'll-" He stopped, his finger still pointed at you. He seemed to be trying to remember something. "What's your name?"

"(Y/n)," you giggled, reaching below the counter for two cups and filling them with water.

"What a scrumptious name, I could just eat it up it's so.. so.. I'm sorry what's your name again?"

You laughed again and scooted the cup of water towards the two. "Drink this and I'll tell you," you said. Immediately the two grabbed for their cups. Sherlock got a little overexcited and ending missing his mouth and dumping the water all over himself instead. He smiled sheepishly at you like a little child, and you refilled his cup again. You watched the two, actually happy they were here to keep you company. Normally you would be annoyed by two drunk guys hitting on you, but these weren't the normal perpetrators, and they made you laugh more than anything.

"HA I finished first," yelled Sherlock, smacking the cup down on the table in triumph. He grinned wide toothed at you while John rolled his eyes.

"Well I'm getting married first so HA!" replied John.