Sherlock: Kinky? I Said Kicky

"I swear to the lord of bloodthirsty humans, if you bump me one more time-" The bowl of water next to you went plop! as the toe fell in it.

"Whoops," you said with nervous laughter, although you had done it on purpose. You were on your period, right smack dab in the middle. Which meant that Sherlock looked hotter than ever, and you were struggling to hold back kissing him all over and ripping his damn buttoned up shirt off. It didn't help that he was the least sexual man you could've chosen to be with, making him that much more irresistible.

"You're lucky I don't punish you right now," he grunted. You bit your lip, fire rising in you.

"Punish me?" you asked, leaning close to him. "And how would you do that?

He gave you a weird look out of the corner of his eye. "Probably tie you up."

"So you could have your way with me?" you breathed, smirking at him.

"No, so you would leave me alone." Your face sank and you crossed your arms sullenly. You watched his back muscles work, and you stretched your neck, trying to calm your body. "(Y/n)," he said suddenly, his deep voice beckoning you. You got up and walked close to him. He pointed to somewhere along the leg he had sitting on the counter. "I need you grab this, hard."

Your eyes widened at his forceful tone and you grinned. "Right here?" you asked seductively.

"Yes, and hold it hard. No, harder (y/n), c'mon." He worked quickly with his hands, and you wished it was you he was holding with them. His cheekbones looked sharp as a knife and you wished for them to cut you down your body. You wanted his hair to tickle you all over, and his eyes to grace over you. You bit your tongue, listening to him mumble about some scientific thing, a deep desire burning in you. "Grip it harder," he urged, and you could barely hold it in anymore.

"You know you're being quite kinky today," you said, accidentally letting it slip out. Your eyes widened and you hoped he had been to focused on the toe to hear you.

"I'm being quite what?" he asked, still peeling layers of the skin off, barely even acknowledging you.

"Kicky, I said you're being quite kicky today." You panicked, really not wanting him to hear what you said, so you kicked him in the shin.

"Ow, (y/n)! What was that for?"

"I guess I'm being kicky today too."

"Well you're being too rough in my opinion." You almost lost it at that. You had to grip the sides of the counter with all your strength, digging in your nails and biting your tongue, staring at the ceiling. "Too rough," he repeated again under his breath.

You tackled him, pushing him against the wall and kissing him. His goggles got screwed up on his face and he was stunned. You pushed dragged him to the bedroom. "(Y/n) what are you doing? I needed to finish working on the leg," he said.

"Sherlock Holmes you have been asking for it all day today," you said, closing the door.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he said. You believed him, remembering that you who you were talking to, that is until you turned around and saw him smirking at you. "Caught me," he chuckled.

"What? You were doing that on purpose?!" you freaked. He laughed deeply, the sound eliciting an unnatural sound from you. "You arse," you said, pushing him backwards onto the bed. "How'd you know?" you asked.

"Your eyes, they're dark and lusty. Plus you're obvious seductive comments. Thought I'd have some fun with it, you know how I love torturing you." He winked and you squeezed your legs together. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work." He stood up from the bed and buttoned his top buttons again.

"Where do you think you're going?" you asked, attempting to block the door. "I'm not done with you Sherlock Holmes," you smiled like a cheeky devil.

He leaned to your ear, warm breath gathering in it and making you dizzy. His smell was in all your senses, and you had to remind yourself to breathe. "We're done when I say we're done." You closed your eyes and let him slip past you out the door.

You stood there for a couple seconds, leaning against the door and gathering yourself. You heard the front door open, it was John with Rosie, and he greeted Sherlock. "OW!" John yelled suddenly. "Sherlock what the hell?"

"Sorry, I'm very kicky today," he said, and you shook your head, smiling to yourself and heading out to where they were, bracing yourself for some more torture.

A/N

(3 PARTS TILL THE BOOK SWITCH)
(WHAT SHOULD I POST FOR MY FIRST PART?)

Just wanted to update really quick. Hopefully I'm not gone long until the next one children!

Serious note: If you are feeling on the edge, please tell someone. Please. Remember what Sherlock says. You're not taking your life from yourself, you're taking it from everyone else. I know that sounds selfish, no one knows how much you're hurting and what you're feeling and what you've gone through, but please stay. It will get better. That's all I can say. Believe me or not. But please, stay. Stay.

Love you all. Never forget that. My inbox is always open!

Random: What's the coolest pair of socks you've ever seen or owned?
(Mine was Shakespeare socks that I saw in the store. Had random quotes on it and such. Also any cat socks lol.)

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good."
- John Steinbeck