Sherlock: Supernaturally In Love

Request for wholock_my_moriarty

(If you have not seen this video you need to go watch it ASAP because it's freaking hilarious (Just search up "BBC interview dad")

~

"Been awhile since we've had a case you've actually been interested in," commented John as he kneeled next to Sherlock and pretended to see what the detective might see on the dead body. The man had a white and blue tinge, and John was instantly reminded of his army days. He closed his eyes for a moment, but opened them again and returned to reality when Sherlock began speaking.

"Well this isn't a normal case," said Sherlock, lifting the man's arms and inspecting them closely. "Just like that woman over there isn't just a normal woman," he whispered under his breath.

"What?" said John, turning to look around him. All he saw was a woman wrapped in a scarf and warm coat sitting on a bench and trying to feed the birds around her with some sort of crumbs. The police caution tape around them obscured his full view of her, so he opted for maneuvering his head around until he had taken in the full view of her "Sherlock," said John, ready to argue that he was going mad, but turned around to find an empty spot where the detective had previously sat. He cursed under his breath as he got up to run after Sherlock who was now a good distance away from him.

"Hey, why'd you leave?" asked John, huffing and puffing as he finally caught up to him. Sherlock continued walking, facing straight forward. "Hello?" asked John, waving his hand in front of Sherlock's face.

"I just-" Sherlock cut himself off, pausing to find the right words. "I just didn't have a good feeling in me."

"Well what'd you eat for lunch?" asked John.

"Not that kind of bad feeling," said Sherlock. "It was something else. Almost cold, chilling..." He shook his head around, sending his curls flying.

John darted his eyes around at the dark grey weather and the slight breeze that blanketed the air. "Probably just the weather. You are still a human you know? You can still get cold."

So that's what Sherlock told himself the whole walk home, that it was just the weather that made him feel this way. That is until he was waiting for John to unlock the door to 221B and he noticed the woman again, this time standing across the street from a distance but still watching him as she had been at the crime scene. As soon as John opened the door, Sherlock burst through the door and darted up the stairs. "It's not a race," John muttered, following slowly behind.

Minutes passed and Sherlock began busying himself with whatever he could to get that odd feeling the woman across the street had given him. He had just picked up his violin though, when Mrs. Hudson appeared in the doorway. "Client is here for you boys," she announced. "But she's a bit odd," she added, cupping her hands around her mouth and whispering it. Seconds later, a woman, much younger than what she first appeared as from across the street, came into the room. She removed her scarf, revealing her disheveled (y/h/c) hair.

"Hi, I'm (y/n)," she said. John went to go introduce himself but she beat him to it. "John Watson and Sherlock Holmes, I know," she smiled politely, taking a step closer to the chair that sat between their two armchairs.

"What do you want?" asked Sherlock, his back still turned to her as he stared out the window, still fighting that odd feeling he got from her. There was just something that wasn't right about it.

"I have a case for you," she said, and thus the doctor and detective took their respective seats.

~