Dare #1

FoxTheGamer2015-: SOMEONE KISS SOMEONE I HAVE NO IDEA WHOOOO BUUTTTT SOMEONE KISS SOOMMEEEEOONNEEEEE. Pls.
___________________________

Sky-: He reads the dare aloud.

Brice-: He walks in. No one seems to sees him. He hears the dare and smirks, he then sneaks up behind Seto and whispers in his ear, "Ok."

Seto-: His eyes widen, then his face turns bright red, and he then squeaked.

Everyone heard the squeak and turned twords Seto.

Brice-: He grabs Seto by the shoulders and turns him around. He then kisses him

Jerome and Ty-: He shouts "OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GET SOME BRICE!!!"

Brice and Seto-: They part and Seto is basically an apple.

Seto-: He says a spell"Καναπέ φαίνεται πίσω μου."
a couch appears behind him and he faints, landing on it.

Brice-: "Oh you couch potato."

Everyone (besides Seto)-: They all start laughing.

Ty-: He stops laughing and says "Make sure to leave a comment below and feel free to contact the admin through PM if you want to ask/dare but you don't want people to know you were the one who asked/dared it."

Admin-: "THE FOUTH-WALL IS JUST CRUMBLING AT THIS POINT!!!"

Screams are heard and the last view the camera pick up is this.

___________________________
SO.....YEA..... I NEED TO FIX THE FOUTH-WALL. SO.... COMMENT! IF YOU HAVE AN ASK OR DARE LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENT SECTION! EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A DARE, COMMENT THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION OF THE DAY (QOTD). THE QOTD IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY TYLER.
QOTD= WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BAGUETTES?

MK BAIIIII!!

Entity signing out. ♓🐺