Dare #2

soullessgirl550099-: here's my dare, you have to hangout with these special people. *Pushes Jax, Betty, Skylar, Brook, Pixie, Niki and leaves.*
___________________________

Jax-: He rubs the back of his neck and says "Well......... I'm kinda Mithross' kid. My name is Jax."

Ross-: His face turns bright red and he faints.

Max-: He catches Ross and says "H-how!?"

Betty-: She is jumping from foot to foot. "HI! I'M MEROMES KID!! MY NAME IS BETTY!!"

Mitch and Jerome-: Mitch is sitting in Jerome's lap. Their sitting on a love seat.

Mitch-: His face turns bright red. He stuffs his face in Jerome's shoulder.

Jerome-: "U-um....Nice n-name?"

Skylar-: She faceplams. "Oh my god Betty. My name is Skylar. I'm Skylox's kid."

Ty-: His jaw drops and he slaps Sky.

Sky-: He puts his hand up to his cheek and says "Ow! Ty! Why did you do that!?"

Ty-: He screams "I WAS DRUGED!!!" He then proceeds to run out of the room and continues yelling that over and over again.

Sky-: He shakes his head.

Brook-: She says "I'm Phan's kid and my name is Brook."

Phil-: His face turns pink. ((Strawberry.)) He then runs out of the room, screaming "HOW IN THE HELL!?" And "WHAT THE HELL?!" Over and over again.

Dan-: He blinks and says "Cool name." He then faints, falling backwards.

Pixie-: She laughs and says "My name is Pixie. And I'm MunchingUniverse's kid."

Tyler-: His alternate personality, Janet, says "HA!!!!! I KNEW I COULD HAVE BABYS!! I AM A WOMAN!!" Tyler regains control and shivers. "Damit Janet. And also. WHAT THE FUCK JASON!! PS cool name."

Jason-: "AHHHHHH!!"

Niki-: "My name is Niki and I'm the most amazing ships kid. SETOSOLACE!!"

Jax-: He mumbles "Show off."

Seto-: "WHAT!? BRICE!? HOW!? WHEN!? WHAT THE HELL!!!"

Brice-: "Uhhhhhh..... ADMIN HALP!!!"

-Tim skip-

Ross and Dan have woken up. Phil and Ty are back in the room.

Dan and Phil-: They are talking to Brook and are in an extremely deep conversation about Lions and Bears.

Ross and Max-: They are talking to Jax and are in a heated argument about Anime.

Seto and Brice-: They are talking with Niki and are talking about steak.

Mitch and Jerome-: They are talking with Betty about hunger games strategies.

Tyler and Jason-: Their in a heated argument with Pixie about baguettes.

Ty and Sky-: Their talking with Skylar about butter, music, and stupid derpy squids.

Seto-: "Have you heard of the Admin?"

Niki-: "YEP!

Admin-: "NOOOOOO!! THE FOURTH-WALL!! ITS DUST!!"

Screams are heard and the last view seen is this.

___________________________

MK BAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII!!

Entity signing out. 🐺♓