Ask #1 (Chapter 4)

JUST TO CLARIFY, CRY DOES WEAR A MASK. HE LOOKS LIKE THIS.

___________________________HuntyrHolt -: What are your nicknames for each other?___________________________Sky and Ty-:  They're on the couch with Sky on the arm of the couch

HuntyrHolt -: What are your nicknames for each other?
___________________________
Sky and Ty-:  They're on the couch with Sky on the arm of the couch.

Sky-: He says "I sometimes call him Headphones because HE NEVER TAKES THEM OFF!!"

Ty-: He pushes Sky off the arm of the couch. "I call him doofus, does that count?"

Sky-: He yelps and falls off the arm of the couch.

Ty-: "Otherwise I call him The Butter Prince."

Felix and Cry-: They're sitting on the ground and Cry is in Felix's lap.

Felix-: He says "Nutella Boy and My Fun Sized Boyfriend." He smiles and wraps his arms around Cry from behind.

Cry- He rolls his eyes and says "I call him Pewds."

Simon and Martin-: Simon is sitting next to Martin on a love seat. Martin has his arm around Simon's shoulders.

Martin-: He says "I call him Mi Malko Dinya. The translation is My Little Watermelon."

Simon-: He rolls his eyes and says "I call him Trol kral. Troll King."

Crainer and Ian-: They're sitting next to each other on the couch. Ian has his arm around Crainer's waist.

Crainer-: He says "I call him Sunny."

Ian-: He rolls his eyes and says "I call him Rainer because he has a frickin rainbow on his shirt. And it sounds close to his name."

Seto and Brice-: Seto has his head in Brice's lap. Brice is gently petting Seto's hair.

Brice-: He continues petting Seto as he says "I call him source."

Seto-: He just shakes his head and says "I call him Gravity defyi Because" He then yells" HIS HAIR DOESN'T GET THE RULES OF GRAVITY AND PHYSICS!!! AND HE DOESN'T USE HAIR PRODUCTS AT ALL!! BESIDES COMMON SHAMPOO! AND HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY MAGIC RADIATING OFF OF HIM SO HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY SPELLS ON HIS HAIR-" He gets interrupted.

Brice-: He interrupted Seto by kissing him.

Seto-: When Brice pulled away he was a basically tomato.

Tyler and Jason-: Tyler is laying on Jason, his back on Jason's legs. Jason is sitting in an upright position on the couch. Jason doesn't seem to care. He just lets Tyler lay on him.

Jason-: "I call him Bread Meister."

Tyler-: "I call him Space Jase."

Jordan and Taylor-: Taylor is laying down with Jordan in his arms, spooning him.

Taylor-: "I call him Sparkle."

Jordan-: He smiles and says "I call him Vinny because one day I was stupid and bit my tongue. He walked in and I tried to say Venom but it came out as Vinny. So it just stuck."

Jordan and Taylor-: They start laughing.

Mitch and Jerome-: They're sitting on the ground. Jerome has an arm around Mitch's waist.((Waist auto corrected to waistband XD My face turned red XD))

Mitch-: He snuggles into Jerome as he says "I call him Fluffy. It's a well known fact."

Jerome-: He puts his chin on Mitch's head and says "I call him Check because he always wears his checkered jacket."

Dan and Phil-: Dan has Phil in his lap, his arms wrapped around him.

Dan-: "I call him Lion."

Phil-: He snuggles into Dan. "I call him Bear."

Max and Ross-: Max is laying down on the ground with Ross curled up next to him.

Max-: He says "I call him Squirrel."

Ross-: "I call him dumb does that count? If not I call him-"

Max-: He glares at Ross. "Don't you dare."

Ross-: He quickly gets up and runs, but first he screams "MAD MAX!!"

The camera cuts out and the last view seen is this.