Kiss Kiss XD and new people!

LittleJaceyandBella - "Jerome kiss Mitch and Sky kiss Ty. Also my OCs will be there. Jacey and Stephanie. They're both girls and dating. Jacey is submissive and Stephanie is dominant! so yeah OK BAAAII!" She leaves.

Stephanie-: She walks in holding Jacey's hand. She glares at everyone on the room.

Jacey-: She's blushing and hiding her face in Stephanies shoulder.

Cry-: He walks in and sees Jacey and Stephanie. He then yells "I SHIP IT!!"

Jacey-: She squeaks and keeps her face in Stephanie's shoulder.

Stephanie-: She gives a respectful nod to Cry.

Cry-: He says "Where is-" PewDiePie tackles him to the ground. "NEVERMIND AHH!!"

Stephanie-: She says "ON WITH LE DARE!!"

Jacey-: She nods, holding Stephanie's hand.

Mitch-: His face is red.

Jerome-: He laughs. "Your face is as red as your jacket."

Mitch-: He punches Jerome's arm. Hard.

Jerome-: "OW!!" He puts a hand on his arm. "Babe y u du dis tu meh?"

Mitch-: He blushes at the name 'Babe.'

Jerome-: "You owe me a kiss now!"

Mitch-: He rolls his eyes playfully and says "Fiiine." He kisses Jerome for about 7 seconds, then pulls away.

Jerome-: He dreamily says "I'd be a good moment to die right now~." He looks like his in another world. ((Eddsworld? No? Ok...)

Mitch-: He blushes and says "J-Jerome!!" He hides his face in his hands.

Sky-: He picks up Ty by his waist.

Ty-: He squeals and wraps his legs around Sky's mid-section. He also wraps his arms around Sky's neck.

Sky-: He smirks at Ty.

Ty-: He blushes as he and Sky stare into each other's eyes. Well.... Ty staring at Sky's black tinted sunglasses and Sky staring at the beautiful neon green eye that Ty's hair doesn't cover.

Sky-: He FINALLY closes the space ((Jase)) between them.

Ty-: He instantly melts into the kiss.

Cry-: He is fangirl screaming at Merome and SkyLox. And so is the Admin.