Dare #3 Part two

Admin-: "WELCOME BACK.....SETO IS FINE NOW...I THINK... BRICE!?" She looks twords Brice and Seto.

Seto and Brice-: Brice has a sleeping Seto in his lap. Brice glares at Nico, who's holding up the camera.

Nicoforlife -: She says "I'm sorry my dear ships, but more horrors await you."

Admin-: She adds "But mostly Adam." She grins evilly.

Nico-: She grins evilly too.

Sky-: He looks terrified as he cuddles a sleeping Ty. ((*COUGH* HIS SENPAI *COUGH*))

Ty-: He has fallen asleep in Sky's arms and is still in his lap.

Admin-: She fiddles with her tablet and an image flashes on screen. When she sees it she shudders.

Screen-:

Sky-: He shudders and continues cuddling his sleeping Ty

Jason-: He screeches "NO! TYLER IS MY ONE AND ONLY!!" and hugs Tyler protectively. He kisses the top of Tyler's head.

Seto and Brice-: As Jason screeches Seto jumps awake and hugs Brice's chest. Brice glares at Jason and hugs Seto.

Tyler-: He blushes and hides his face in Jason's chest.

Admin-: She silently fangirl-squees.

Nico-: From behind the cam she says "The next one is Sky and Seto right?"

Seto-: He says "ΦΛΌΓΕΣ ΣΤΟ ΕΠΆΝΩ ΔΩΜΆΤΙΟ!!"

The whole room lights up in flames. Screams are heard and the last view seen is this.

___________________________Yep

Yep. I FINALLY FINISHED IT!! Sorry it's so short and stupid. (Like me!) Well BAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII!!

-Entity signing out. 🐺🍰♓