(NOT ASK/DARE. IT'S JUST A BUILD UP THING-A-MA-JIG.) Sick people

Ye......
____________________________________

Me-: She's holding the camera. She looks tired. "Hey guys! So.... Umm.... We have some sick people. Here's a list." She holds up a piece of paper to the camera.

Phil-: He sneezes like a cute kitten

Ross-: Activate CHIBI MOUSE SNEEZE!! "Chu~!"

Ty-: "Admin this is your fault. You're the one who was sick first.

Admin-: ".... F u too Ty. F u too."

Tyler-: He is asleep on the couch laying one way and Mitch is on the same couch laying the other way. Their legs overlapping.

Jerome-: Him, Jason, Taylor, Felix and Bodil are at the pharmacy getting medicine for all the sick people.

Jordan and Simon-: They're making food and tea for everyone.

Me-: I'm pestering the people in the living room.

Max and Dan-: They had to go...... Do...... Something I asked them to....

Me-: "Well, you guys all still need to pick someone to host this book! Seriously!! Please!! Well... That's all for now. Bye."

The camera shuts off and the last thing seen is Tyler falling off the couch and dragging Mitch with him. And Cry ((Who hasn't been seen this whole chapter until now)) eating a large jar of Nutella while looking at the camera frozen like a deer in the headlights, looking like a crazed animal. Though he still has his mask on. It's just pushed up enough for his mouth to show.