Bella Salvatore?

"Well......." I started then looked to Damon for help. He just shook his head so i looked to Stephen he also denied to help me so I sighed and started again. "Well.....the girl that just tried to kill me well her name is Katherine she looks like Elena because I think Elena is a double ganger. I will explain that later. I have been on the run for the last 50 years because Katherine has wanted me dead because i supposedly talk my brothers out of looking for her when all i did was not tell them she was not in the tomb but she played with there hearts so much i could not see them get hurt again." i said then was cut off by Emmett "What about the steak through the stomach?" he asked. "I am a vampire but not like you guys the only thing that could kill me and my brothers is the sun if we don't have are rings on and a stake through the heart. fire will also kill us. Am i missing anything Damon, Stephen." i asked them not sure if i missed something. "Getting our hearts ripped out will also kill us." said Damon. I nodded "Any questions?" i asked. "Yeah, why didn't you tell us?" asked Esme seeming hurt. "I knew Edward and Alice were just being nice to me so they could kill me. When a vampire like me finds there mate it is always the girl who first notices even if they are human. They kind of are at a loss of words and everything is kind of awkward. Not for long though even if they are human the males fell the tension and do everything they can to break it. It is just fates way of showing the lady what kind of man our mates are I have not found my mate at least i don't think. So that is why I didn't tell you because i knew Edward was not my mate and i was able to act like it for personal reasons." i said. "Oh, come on Bells tell them about your many broad way careers." said Damon being a jerk like always. "Damon you are really pushing your luck now and i will not help you if our sister tries to kill you because she is stronger than you and me combined and I like my heart inside my chest. Now shut up." Stephen said thnkng of common sense. Next thing i know i hear some thing in the woods I turn to the noise and see nothing. "Did anyone hear that?" i asked gaining every ones attention. They all shook there heads listening harder. Next thing i know i am on the ground in a bone crushing hug. "Lexi." i screamed at the top of my lungs and pushed her off of me to make sure it was her then pulled her to a standing position then pulled her in for another hug. This is going to be a fun night.

THANKS FOR READING TELL ME HOW I AM DOING BECAUSE THIS IS ONLY MY SECOND STORY AND I GOT THE IDEA FROM MY FRIEND WHO LOVES TWILIGHT.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

PLEASE KEEP READING BYE!!!!!!!! :)