Bella Salvatore?

Bella's POV

"Bella we cant go back to Mystic Falls at least not yet." said Elijah. I nodded knowing he was right. "Why cant we go back to Mystic falls?" asks Emmett. "Since all the Originals besides one are back together that can only mean I am letting them go or that we are a family again. If we are a family then people will come at us head on. If I let them go people will want us to turn on each other." said Klaus. "They know we would go to Mystic Falls because its Emily's home town but what they don't know is that the Gilberts have a summer home that all of us can come into." I said. "Jermey needs to invite me in because Bonnie got mad at me and made it to where I have to be invited in that house every time I want to go in." I said still mad at her for that. "Should I make Bella sleep outside tonight?" asked Jermey while i gave him the stink eye. "Yes, she would learn not to mess with us." said Kol. "Or i will call an old friend and have him reverse your spell. That sounds about right." i smirked. "I will take the stupid spell down." said Bonnie knowing i will make there life miserable if she doesnt. Once we got to the cabin she took down the spell he reinvited me inside and we all thought it would be a good idea to do some challenges to see who is smarter or stronger. I then had a bad feeling.

What do you think is about to happen? Give me some ideas for challenges please!

Read, Comment, Vote, and Keep Reading! Thanks for reading my story.

All Characters besides Emily belong to there original owners.