Bella Salvatore?

Lexi and me decided we would have a sleep-over with Bonnie and Elena. When we first got there we decided to have a pillow fight out of pure boredom. When we started the pillow fight the boys thought ir would be fun to come and gang up on their sister so she would get hit with douple the force at the same time. When they started hitting me I decided I would pull a prank. I winked at Lexi to tell her I was acting. Then I made it look like I blacked out. "What happened." said Damon. "Bella never wanted to tell you but she is a witch and vampire. She blacks out buts its been worse the last 20 years or so." said Lexi with fake worry. To add to the effect I started to cough a ton.  Lexi probably already told Elena and Bonnie whats going on so they wont worry. "Bonnie can you do anything?" asked Damon. "No, she is going to die there is no way to save her she should be waking up soon you should say goodbye then." said Bonnie and I have to say she was a good actress. Then Lexi started to sob along with Elena. Then I jump up screaming "We got you!!" I screamed then the girls started to jump around with me until Damon football tackled me and Lexi while Stephen tackled Bonnie and Elena. "I can not believe you did that to me." Damon said to me. I could tell he was going to blow any second so I said "We did not lie about every thing Lexi said. I am a witch and vampire." he just looked at me in disbelief. Then I decided to showed him I picked up a pillow and ripped it and put all the feathers on the floor. I picked them all up and then I made them swirl around Elena. "Elena do you trust me?" I asked not wanting to scare her. She nodded so I used the feathers to lift her off the ground and make her flout about 10 feet off the floor then made a slide like thing appear under her. I put her on it then she slid down and landed on the bed. They were all staring at me so I said "Cool huh? Bonnie if you want I can teach you that later if you would like you will just have to use Lexi, Stephen, or Damon because you wont be able to get it at first and Stephen would kill me if I let you drop Elena." she nodded. "HEY, can you lift me and put me on a slide just a little higher up." asked Damon and Stephen at the same time. Next thing they know they are 50 feet above the ground  and a slide is forming under them and I drop them on it. It was the same as Elena had done but I stopped the slide about 20 feet above the ground and let them fall on the ground. "OPPS!" I said laughing with the others while Stephen and Damon just glared at me.