Chad x Reader

A/N (G/n) is GUYS name. Happy reading! Sorry if this is so short, I'm writing this before work 😅😅

You were angry - no - beyond FURIOUS. Some girl in your class had the audacity to flirt with YOUR boyfriend.

You and Chad recently became a couple, you were so happy. You had been crushing on him since you met him. Tall, dark skinned, mysterious. You caught yourself sighing dreamily. 'Focus (y/n).' You scolded yourself. 'You need to get Chad's attention, and show those females who's he is!

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Orihime asked. You looked up at here and sighed. "Chad's getting attacked by a bunch of pretty girls. I need to get his attention." You looked away.

"Why don't you make him jealous by flirting with another guy? That'll definitely get his attention!" She smiled mischievously. Your eyes widened. Orihime said that? You couldn't believe it.

"It's a great plan if you want him to notice you."

Determined, you walked right up to (g/n) and flirted away. He obviously thought you wanted him so he played along, touching your shoulder, hand on your face, trying to pull you in to kiss him. You were faced away from Chad, you hoped he was looking!

All at once, your fake flirting was cut to a dead stop when (G/n) looked up, a dark shadow coming from behind you scaring him into almost wetting his school pants. He ran away, seemingly crying like a girl. You turned around and faced your boyfriend, the one eye that showed itself full of intensity. You looked at him in the eye and then turned away. "Had enough of your girlfriends, Chad?"

Wordlessly, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and walked right out of the classroom, up the stairs towards the roof. All the way you were shouting, fisting the back of his shirt so you wouldn't fall, trying to get him to put you down.

Finally he sat YOU down on the bench on the roof. "(Y/n)" He said shortly. He looked you in the eye. "Listen, I don't even know who those girls are. I ignored them because I have you. If you were trying to get me to notice you, you already had all of my attention. There's no need to worry yourself with me. I'm yours not theirs." That made happy tears fall from your eyes.

That was possibly the most he's ever really said in one sitting, other than the time you all got together.

You threw yourself into his arms. He caught you and chuckled softly. "That means you're mine too. I don't want to see you flirting with whatever his name is anymore. You're my girlfriend. And I love you." Your heart warmed at his words. In reply, you pulled his face to yours in a breathtaking kiss, sealing your fate.

He was never letting you go.

A/N another one sorryyyy. But in the near future I'll lengthen this! Have a great day!