Prologue

Once every thousand years an extraordinary human would be born, he/she would be the descendant of the moon goddess and the sun god. He/ She will gain their powers  on their 16th birthday by a series of events.

    The group of wise wolves looked around as the  leader was reciting the prophecy "I don't understand" the newest member blurted out. The leader let out a chuckle as he looked at the native wolf "the human will have quite the adventure once she claims her powers and her legacy" he grunted. Another Wolf stepped forward saying " are you sure this is the right human... she seems kind of plain" and the leader nodded " she may seem rather plain but I know she will grow to be extraordinary".

    The leader knew he was taking a big risk, he could very well be wrong and this girl was not the right descendant, he has been wrong before. There's not enough time, the descendent has to claim their legacy to stop war between species. He looked back at his fellow wolves, standing up, looking proud " I am sure, she is the one that will bring us peace."

     After all prophecy's are never wrong, she may doubt herself and be scared of her newfound powers but, this is fate, her fate and you can't change fate.