Percy Jackson in Hogwarts(Percy Jackson and Harry Potter Fan Fiction)1

Hey!!

I thought of posting another Percy Jackson Fan fiction.

Here, it is a crossover with Harry Potter..

 ******************************************************************************************************

Percy's POV

Sunlight was falling down through the sea blue colour curtains of my room. I slowly opened my eyes which were full of sleep.Turning over on my comfortable bed, I heard my mom calling.

"Percy!! Percy!!! Get up!!!", my mom called the below.

Turning once again I groan to my self. Letting my eyes get adjusted to the sunlight I looked at the clock on the side of my bed. It was almost 8:30am.

"I am coming mom!!!" ,I shouted and jumped out of the bed.

My mom is very nice,caring,kindhearted and sweet but when it comes to stuff like this she is very strict. Who wakes up that early on a saterday . Yesterday was the last day of school. Seriously!

Rubbing my eyes, I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.I let the cold water flow down my bare skin making all the sleepiness to leave the body.Water always gave me strength.

After a good bath of 10 minutes I pulled a dark blue shirt and a pair of black jeans,running a hand through my messy black hair I ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning Mom!!",I told my mom giving her a kiss in the cheek.

"Good Morning Perce!!",my mom told giving a sweet smile.

"Morning Percy!",Said Paul,my step father looking up from his newspaper and giving a smile.

"Morning Paul!",I said returning his smile. He is the principle of my school and he married my mom last year.I am happy for my mom because she is very happy with Paul.He is very nice(may be excepet in school).

'So Percy,what do you want do this holidays?"my mom asked handing me a plate of blue waffles and a glass of orange juice.

"I donno mom, may be go back to camp for sometime",I said taking bite from my breakfast.

"Are you sure you want to go there sweet heart?",my mom asked with a worried tone.

"Mom, I am still thinking.May be it is good because I need to move on." I said giving her a sad smile.

"I know but...Ohk! Just think about it and tell me" , She said giving my hand a squeeze before sitting next to Paul.

*************************************************************************

The cool March wind made the leaves on the foot of the tree rustle. Taking a sigh I leant against the trunk of the tree looking at the view around me.(After the marriage they moved to a new house.)I thought of all the things that happend to me.They all felt like very bad nightmare but I know that is all the truth.

Flashback(2 months back)

 It has almost been one year after me and Annabeth started dating. After getting my memories back and completing the quest with the seven demigods now we were all relaxing.

It has been almost two weeks and Annabeth seemed more distant. I wanted to talk to her about all this so I went searching for her. After searching for almost half and hour around the camp I couldn't find her.

To wait for her and to relax a bit I thought of going to the beach.It is one of the favorite places where I can relax and forget all m worries and enjoy.

I was walking  towards one of my favorite spots on the beach when I saw a head of blonde hair. I smiled to my self. Annabeth was there. I was about to call to her when I saw she wasn't alone. When I walked a bit more I saw that she wasn't alone.She was making out with Will Solace an Apollo kid!!!

I felt anger rise inside me.My girlfriend was making out with another guy! I felt hurt,pain....

"Annabeth!!" , I shoulted aloud. I couldn't take it anymore.

"SHIT!!", I heard her say.

"You were not supposed to find out this way! I was going to tell you in the evening and break up with you!",She said looking at me holding her hand with Will.

"Anyways I think I don't need to come looking for you in the evening. Percy we are done!",She said before walking past me with Will.

I couldn't take it any more. I broke down. I loved her so much,we went through so much together. That day I left the camp and came home. For two months I haven't gone back.

From time to time I keep in touch with Nico and Thalia, who are very close to me.

End of Flash back

I know very well that I have to move on from all these. Glancing down at my watch it was almost 1:00pm. I haven't even realised how much time spend here. Standing up and brushing the grass from my pants I walked inside the house to have lunch and tell my mom I made up my mind.

*************************************************

The air smelled of pasta, something I always loved. I was sitting on the sofa looking at the TV. My mom was making dinner and Paul was upstairs in his office checking some papers. My mind was driffing through all the things that changed... About the camp,school,friends......

Tock..Tock... my train of thoughts were interupted by someone knocking on the window but it was more like tapping. I jumped from the sofa and walked to the window to see who was it?

It was a very beautiful owl. This puzzled me why would an owl tap on our window. Turning around to go again I was interupted by a tap. Looking closer to the owl I saw something was tied to it. I opened the window thinking someone was playing a joke on me.

As soo as the window opened the owl flew straight to the kitchen where my mom was cooking. I  ran after the owl trying to understand what the hell was happening. To my horror my mom was reading a paper while with the other hand she was strocking the owl !!.

*************************************************************************************************

I know this sounds lame but tell me what you think of it... I will improve... Will Percy go back to the camp?

READ!!!VOTE!! COMMENT!!

                                   ~XxXDelena_96XxX