A/N

As you may have noticed from this chapter's title, this is an author's note chapter! I don't do author's notes much, and many writers on Wattpad do on every chapter, so I figured I would do this chapter to sort of make up for that. I think it would be so much easier than posting one at the beginning or ending of each and every chapter, which may make you temporarily lose interest in reading the actual book. Plus, I figured with Cody falling into a deep sleep at the end of the last chapter, it would be a nice ending to insert this into, basically.

First of all, on the side there is a video that I love listening to when I don't feel like writing, and it instantly gets me in the mood again. I figured that if it helps me and reminds me about the book, it might help you get a feel for it to!

Just to let you know, I believe that I am about halfway through the book. It seems very long, I know, but then again i suck at judging the length of my stories, so it could be way more or so much less, just b e prepared for that. But I can assure you that I have the rest of the book pretty well mapped out and ready to write, which I do when I figure out the minor details of the book to make my ideas more...like a book!

Please feel free to leave ANY comments on this chapter, as long as they are at least somewhat related to the book. Please tell me any improvements you think I could make, and PLEASE let me know what you think. Who is your favorite charcater so far? Do you have any ideas for characters or something like that? Do you think Autumn, Avalsmokes, Omen, and Ashheart are still alive!? What predictions do you have about the book? Do you think there is too little action towards the beginning? I feel that I didn't make it as exciting as some of you hoped, please let me know!

And how did you feel about the whole Blackscales/Cody name switch, is it too confusing? Blackscales was just getting sort of weird to type over and over again....But I can guarantee that Blackscales will make another appearance (though probably not for a long time), and when I do do this, there will be BOTH Cody and Blackscales, just to avoid constantly jumping around each chapter. Just when you get used to one, I will switch to the other, MWAHAHAHAHAHA! But no, they will be level when Blackscales comes back, I promise.

Last but not least, don't forget to vote on your favorite chapters, comment anything your thinking, and fan me! (I always fan back anyways, and I still refused to call it "followers" *shivers*) Is the book everything you've hoped it would be? Please tell me anything and everything that's jumping around that head of yours! And if you want me to read one of YOUR books, feel free to send me a PM or post your request on my profile page (I would prefer if it's over 20 pages, and there is no maximum for me, but if you really want me to read your poem or short story I will gladly do so anyways.)

Thank you so much for reading my book, as well as this special A/N that helps us all to convey our thoughts! Thank you for all of your votes, reassuring and helpful comments, and all of the fantastic reads! So long for now, and hopefully I'll see you again at the end of this book (am I seriously half way through!?), and maybe I'll even chat with you a bit in the comments below or in PM, I guess we'll see, huh?

Bye for now!

~InfernoFrost