Chapter One

"Arcee, we require a bridge back to base," Optimus commed in. She nodded once and went to the bridge controls, typing in coordinates and pulling the lever. The large green and blue portal formed and the loud clanks of metal pedes sounded as Optimus followed by Bulkhead and Ratchet came through.

  Arcee set her servo on the switch until Bulkhead waved his servos. "Whoa not yet!" He shouted and looked at the portal. "Not yet? Who else came with you?'' She asked dumbfounded as she looked to see their three human allies leaning against the rail and Bumblebee coming from the back room.

Rapid metal pedes came through the other side and a metallic silver dog came through. "Whoa!" Miko shouted and ran down the steps to meet eye to eye with it. It's blue optics stared at her curiously and wagged its wired tail. She stared at it's silver and black frame seeing the black painted paws and wires that connected the front half to the hind legs and tail. Rocket boosters were connected to the back of its paws and a compartment where some weapons were located at.

  "What is that!"Arcee shouted as she aimed her guns at it. " A Cyberdog!" Miko shouted  as Jack and Raphael ran towards it and stopped at a safe distance. "It's harmless... in fact, he save OP's tailpipe," He added on as  he looked at it. Arcee looked to Ratchet who nodded and pulled away her guns standing by the children.

  Bumblebee walked in and stopped at the doorway when he saw the Cyberdog. He looked at Optimus and Ratchet silently asking for an explanation. Bulkhead tapped it's head gently and looked at Bee.

  "Optimus was in battle with Bucket head, until Megatron decided to play it dirty and called in reinforcements to destroy Optimus which was a failed attempt. Then Bucket head cut OP's blade and forced him to the ground and was about to destroy him with his blade until this brave little Cyberdog bolted and attacked Megatron long enough for Optimus to get himself together." Bulkhead explained and smiled down to the little dog.

  "Watcha name him?" Miko asked as she petted the dog. Bulkhead froze and thought for a second. "How about Boltz?" Jack suggested and leaned against a nearby wall. Raf pushed his glasses up and looked at Bee who beeped a few times. "Bee likes the name," Raf informed them and Miko gave a rocker symbol with her hand.

  "Agreed?" Jack asked. Bulkhead grinned and Arcee just rolled her optics while Optimus and Ratchet walked away. "Boltz it is," Raf said and ran over to Boltz.  "You play fetch boy?" Miko made a pouty face and ran up to the human area and grabbed a large screw.  She smiled and thrown it up high and far as her eyes widened. It was about to hit Ratchet! Everybody panicked and ran.

  Boltz barked and his boosters activated and he flew up grabbing it close to Ratchet's helm and set it down in front of Miko. She uncovered her eyes and saw the screw in front of her. She sighed in relief and hugged him tightly. A wrench flew towards the others making them transformed and drive through the tunnel. Boltz flew up and grabbed it, setting it near Ratchet and flying away.

"I love this dog!" Miko screamed and smirked mischievously. She grabbed her homework and brought it over to the dog. "Eat this!" She instructed and set it in his mouth. His ears flattened to his helm then he grabbed the homework and chewed it up. "Yes! Now I can use the excuse, " My dog ate my homework!" " Miko exclaimed and used her fingers as quotation marks.

  The dog spit the homework out, except the paper wasn't torn, other than the small one in the corner, but had all the answers. Raf picked it up and straightened his glasses and brought it over to the others. "I-It's fi-finished!" He muttered stunned and gave it to the girl. "Scrap, my teacher will be suspicious.." She said and erased a few marks and realized it was in marker. She grabbed a white liquid, painting it over the answers and smiled proudly.

"Better!" Miko sighed. "So this thing will be coming on missions with us?" Arcee asked in disbelief as she folded her arms. Bumblebee whirred and beeped. "Ya, when we need backup though. We have gone without backup before, plus what weapons might it have?" She added.

  Boltz barked and guns popped from it's back side and it's talons increased in sharpness and it's optics had a hint of red in the corners. He growled and bared his teeth as if she were her enemy. "Well there ya go," Bulkhead said as the dog put away his weapons and sat down. Jack gasped and everyone looked at him concerned. " You all have autobot signs but does Boltz?" He asked and ran up to him.

They all shared a look and turned their focus to Ratchet. "I will do the task another time," Ratchet muttered and didn't look up from his task at hand. Arcee huffed and looked at Jack who was on the phone.

"I need to go, mom wants me home early," Jack muttered. Arcee transformed and waited till Jack mounted and put his helmet on. "Cya," Jack waved and sped off down the tunnel. "It should be time for all our human allies to be taken back to their home," Optimus said and looked at the children. They frowned and the two others transformed.

"Bye Ratchet!" Raf waved. "See you tomorrow, Raphael." He replied and smiled slightly. They drove off leaving the dog curious. Boltz ran after them and stopped at the wall. He whimpered and slowly padded back sitting next to Optimus. The robotic pup yawned and stretched out it's cables and leaped up to the human area.

  It rested on the couch and fell into a recharge for the night. Ratchet looked at Optimus and could see the hope in his optics. "Could he be a trap from Megatron?" Ratchet asked and held onto the console. The prime looked at him and remained quiet. "Let us hope not," He said and left the main area.