Preview

The Nemesis hovered over the Autobot base, its red beam, ready to burn the base into ashes. The Warlord laughed darkly as Optimus raised his Star Saber, it slicing down the ground bridge controls just as the beam burnt him and the base to crisp as flames were made as the barrier.

Megatron chuckled slightly as his swift transformation was made, Starscream very close to him.

"This is the dawning of a new age, my liege the reign of Megatron," Starscream announced with an evil grin. "You do have a way with words, Starscream," Megatron complimented. "Make haste and unearth the Autobot corpses!"

The Vehicons removed the rubble, piece by piece as they searched for the treasures.

The clones set down the capsule that contained the living dead. Airachnid. The large golden hammer was set down with carelessness in a loud thud  before the second-in-command and Megatron. Megatron eyed the relic and snapped, "The Forge of Solus Prime?! How is it that you have managed to materialize that yet not the remains of a single Autobot?!"

They looked down and back at the two superior robots. "Answer your Lord and Master!" Starscream demanded  and leaned forward aggressively.

The Warlord stared around at the flames as he waited for an answer. Waiting for a few seconds, no answer still. He growled and slapped them before walking through the clutter of rocks and flames.

He noted about the Red beam containing Energon, both dark and the lifeblood of them all. "Not a single Autobot corpse found," He quietly said and smirked. "They must have fled for their dear lives!"

A small sound came from the remains of the base in the small area. The flames being its barrier. He hummed a bit as he walked closer, himself narrowing his optics.

"Show yourself!" His voice boomed as he raised his servo high. The movement had stopped, the air still as his dark optics moved along with the motion. "I only ask you once more!  Show yourself before your new Lord and Master,Megatron!"

The flames dialed down, the place getting darker. Starscream slowly walked up, his heels clicking along the dirt as he approached.

"Lord Megatron..." He quietly asked as he looked in the direction of his view. "What Starscream!" He snapped angrily as he looked over. "The relics have been stored back onto the ship, we are now searching for the locations of the Autobots. It would be most wise i-"

"I must attend to this at the moment, Starscream," He growled and gestured his servo to the pile of serrated things.

Starscream was going to protest yet decided it was wise if he kept his mouth shut and not transform his ped into his mouth.

A vehicon approach, going to respond in the same way as the second-in-command.

"Lo-" It started until a low growl escaped the pile. They all turned their attention to it and watched closely.

"Did... You all just here what I heard..." Starscream hesitantly asked for reassurance and the Vehicon only nodded.

Red optics flashed in the pile as they could make out a clear image of silver denta.

Megatron looked down and narrowed his optics.

The Red optics darkened and a loud wave of sonic sound flew them away.

What was it? Who was it?

~

I think I have grown into this story with some emotional stuff and all.

I might have left on a BA note probably bit after some careful consideration.

Welcome to Malfunction ( book two)

I know, it's not a very clever name I might change it soon, but I hope that you enjoy this.

Do you think I should do this?  It's up to you.

-Forever_Souls