Chapter Three

Bumblebee reached out for him as he fell. "NO! " Arcee yelled and reached for him as well. "Raf!" Jack and Miko called out as he continued to fall.

  Boltz barked and some jet wings appeared from both sides. The metal K-9 jumped off the edge and his jet boosters accelerated. He dashed down grabbing the boy by the collar. Boltz growled as he used his strength to lift the boy. It growled then sped up into the air, past the Autobots. It started to falls since the boy's weight was too much. He started to hover and slowly reach the cliff.

He set the boy down and rested for a moment before barking away his jets. Bumblebee picked up Raf. His heart was beating so loud, He was sure that even Bumblebee could hear it."Raf! Are you ok?" Arcee set a servo on Bee's arm and the other on Raf. "Take him to Ratchet, Jack call Nurse Darby," Arcee instructed as the platform lowered into the base.

~
   "Rafael!" Ratchet shouted. "I-I'm F-fine.." He stuttered and sat up. "What happened!" He growled.  The two bots looked over at Boltz who was tired out and recharging in the corner.

  Nurse Darby's car pulled up. She had her medical kit and ran to the boy. "Thank goodness he is not harmed, how did this happen?"  She said and put away the kit. She looked over to the dog and stepped back. "Did that harm him!" She yelled.

"Boltz did not, in fact... he saved his life," Miko said. She looked at her confused. "He had the rocking jet thingy and when Raf fell off the edge-" "RAF DID WHAT!" Ratchet yelled and looked at the boy. "Let me finished grumpy pants... Like I was saying he jumped off the ledge and started flying down and grabbed him and now he is here!" She smiled proudly.

"This thing-Boltz saved his life," June repeated and walked over. "He looks like a hero.. other than him looking absolutely tired," She said as she petted the said bot. "Doesn't he need food and water... or whatever you bots eat?" The nurse asked.

Miko gasped and went to another room and came back with a semi big bowl. "Energon! Where is it?" She asked and searched the area. "I will go get it," Arcee said and walked out the main room.

~

She had a jar of energon and poured it into the bowl and set a few shards on a platter. Boltz ears perked up as he barked a few times and sat by the bowl. "Does Agent Fowler know about this dog?" She asked as the Cyberdog lapped up the energon.

"Agent Fowler is unaware of the Cyberdog's appearances here, but best that he knows later," The leader said as he walked in. "Wait!" Miko shouted and walked up to the leader. "If you guys can transform... what can Boltz turn into?" She asked. Ratchet walked to the console and typed a few things. "Cyberdogs... Cybertron... Transforming.." The medic mumbled.

"Cyberdogs... or Cybertronian K-9, they do not transform but have many weapons and different skills such as the jets or wings if that is what you would like to call them," Ratchet informed. "You may read the remaining. Rafael can you translate?" The medic asked him and knelt down on a knee and set his servo down.

"I can try," The boy said and got on his servo. Ratchet set the boy on the console and he adjusted his glasses. "Um... the jet thing that Boltz used to save...me is.. Um well he can use like some sort of ultra sonic speed I think, or I am misreading.," He stammered and slouched his shoulders in defeat.

Bumblebee touched his head and whirred. The boy nodded and smiled. "So Boltz has like super sonic jet boosters! This is like the doggy 2.0 is rad!" Miko said and pet the dog. She grabbed the fetching screw and threw down the hallway. "Would it be exposing you guys if we ever played with it outside of base?" Jack asked and searched for Optimus's expression.

"I am not familiar on how high your technology level is... I think it will be better if it remains here," The Prime said and looked at Boltz.

  "I'm going on patrol," Arcee transformed and put her hologram on. "Need backup?" Jack asked and was about to grab his helmet. "I don't need backup," She said harsher than intended. Bumblebee beeped and whirred. "That is what.. Cliff said..but it might be too dangerous for Jack... Bee you're with me."

The scout whirred in an upset tone and transformed. Miko grabbed a metal Fabric collar and found a small circular piece of metal. She grabbed one of  the hot needle on the desk and started writing Boltz as best she could. She grinned ear to ear and ran with the collar and put it on the Cyberdog.

  She stood back from an angle and pictured the dog as a super hero. "Boltz!" She called out. The said bot turned his helm towards Miko. "Put on your fiercest look," She instructed and grabbed out her phone. He cocked his head processed his instructions slowly.

His ears perked and he stood up. His jets popped out and some cannons were attactched on top and below them and his guns were revealed in the back and his boosters activated. The red glow showed in the corner of his optics and his claws gotten sharper and his tail had electricity sparking from it.

The girl's jaw dropped and the dog hovered in the air. "COOL!" She shouted and started snapping photos. Jack and Raf walked over as they talked about their guardians.

They both stopped when they saw Boltz and saw Miko taking pictures. The K-9 put away his weapons and Miko complained. "What are you two talking about?" Miko asked. "What do you mean?" Raf questioned and walked to the couch. Miko leaned on the  back and watched them sit down.

"I mean... you two were talking just a second ago," She muttered. " About our guardians...." They feared that something was about to happen if they said anything. Miko shot them a look, making Raf uneasy. "About how they act like a married couple?" She smirked.

"We will interrogate later," She smiled. The two boys looked at each other then her. "Ya... humans interrogating giant robots that could smash us with their pinkie. Sounds nice," Jack said sarcastically. "They are autobots, plus you two are their guardians... they won't harm us!" She stated.