Chapter Four

"Picking up con readings, how about you Bee?" Arcee asked as she started to swerve off road. He beeped and switched to the off road and followed the femme. She transformed and aimed her gun at nothing. Bumblebee transformed next to her aiming his cannons everywhere.

"Arcee to Base, we may need backup," Arcee commed and only received static. "Scrap, out of range,or..." She ran and stopped when she saw a cave and a faint blue. "Cons are shielding the place," She whispered and hid behind a rock. Bumblebee hid behind one that was across from hers and pointed his cannons towards the area.

Arcee motioned her servo and hurried over and looked in the cave. She grabbed a rock and pulled herself up and started climbing to see if there is another entrance. Bumblebee climbed up and followed her.

She grunted as she reached the top and saw a hole. "We should go down there, cons won't expect us coming down this  way," Arcee planned and started running. Bumblebee pulled himself up and looked down the hole and whirred. The sound of a jet engine sounded and a silver jet with two red missiles spiraled up.

The two bots aimed their cannons and started firing as the jet dodged each one. Starscream fired a missile and flew upwards as the explosion sounded. Bumblebee flew into the air and gripped the ledge. Arcee started falling until she gripped the scout's servo. He beeped and looked at the approaching con.

"Arcee to base, do you read?" The two wheeler commed again and cursed in cybertronian under her breath.

~

  Boltz played with his screw putting his metal paw over it until his ear twitched. He cocked his helm and looked behind him then in front and then ignored it. His ears twitched again and he looked at the screen where the profile and vital stats info were.

The Cyberdog barked repeatedly until Bulkhead and Miko came. "What's wrong boy?" The girl asked as she petted him behind the ear. He growled slightly and pointed his tail to the tunnel. His ears twitched again and he barked in his robotic tone. He growled irritated.

  He barked and his jet wings appeared.  The cranking of gears sounded as a booster added three larger ones as did the other wing. "What is this about!" Ratchet almost yelled as he walked in. The dog crouched down and his jet wings powered on. His wings extended out. His boosters had flames coming out and he flew out in hyper speed.

Ratchet gasped and flipped the switch that took him to the top of the base. He ran forward and saw the Cyberdog and watched as he blasted off with a loud sonic boom.

  Boltz dodged and spiraled as he avoided getting hit by anything. His ears twitched and he dove down elsewhere. He growled when he saw Starscream approaching.

Arcee slightly smiled when she saw the Cyberdog aiding to their rescue. The dog boosters went off as he ran into the commander making him yell and stumble back. His tail had electricity ready to fire. The commander launched a missile, missing the dog, optics wide.

Boltz fired and electricity coursed through Starscream. He grabbed Bumblebee's digit and used his jets to pull him up.  Bee nodded and pulled Arcee up and ran towards the small tunnel. Boltz dropped down the tunnel followed by the two other autobots.

  Boltz growled and lashed his tail standing in front of the two bots. Arcee readied her guns,, but Bee set his servo out. He chirped in a stern tone and watched as the Cyberdog readied himself. The metal K-9 growled as they shot at him but dodged each one.

He shot electricity at each one of them but another wave came. He growled and crouched to the ground. He barked so loud that the cave rumbled and those that stood before him had offlined. He looked at them and made sure they were ok and flew out of the cave.

~

Starscream pushed himself up and growled. Airachnid flew up and transformed near the commander. "Well, you seem to have had more trouble than me," Airachnid half mocked. "Shut up! How about the mines?" He growled. She remained quiet. "Answer your master when he speaks to you!" He shouted.

"Well, by your words.. didn't you tell me to "shut up" ?" She said and smirked. He mumbled a few words. "The mine was destroyed by some metallic dog," She huffed and looked down the tunnel.

   She smiled wickedly. "I am sure I know what spark to snuff next," She said and transformed. He growled and jumped down the tunnel and looked at the mines. "A mutt did this?" He said quite stunned. "Interesting...I shall suggest this to Megatron," He muttered and transformed flying off.

~

  The two bots got them up to speed watching the dog as he did the motions. "He's immortal!" Smokescreen muttered and stepped back, afraid of what he would do. "Don't worry Smokey, he won't hurt ya," The wrecker assured. Boltz walked, feeling dazed and fell to his side.

  Jack ran and saw that his optics flickered off. "RATCHET!" Miko cried out as tears filled her eyes. Ratchet checked his vital stats and sighed. "He will be fine, fell into power down. He was able to make it back but since he used a skill that takes up most of it's energy. He should come out of power down soon," Ratchet explained and went to the back room.

"Uh... guys.. I think you should see this..." She muttered and turned up the volume.

" A perplexing metallic object flown through the city, demolishing a minor part of Jasper.." The news reporter and the clip showed of a silver object speeding through the city. All eyes were on Boltz as he slowly padded up and flattened his ears. "Exposed cover?" Arcee asked and looked at the small video that replayed.

  "The image shown was not enough to have our cover exposed," Optimus stated and looked at the dog that played innocent. "We may need not to worry, as far as I know Earth technology is just a piece of scrap... they may never find out about us," Ratchet commented.

  Arcee walked off, walking pass the Cyberdog. He whined feeling that his rescue could have gotten them exposed. "It's alright," She responded to his whine in a somewhat of a harsh tone and disappeared into the hallway.