Chapter Six

Arcee heard the dagger slice through the air. She looked at Airachnid's energon stained dagger and looked at herself. Airachnid looked as shocked as Arcee until she grinned evilly. Arcee started cutting through the web quickly.

She shot at Airachnid making her fly elsewhere. Arcee shook the webs off and looked both ways and stopped when she saw who helped her. She froze and felt herself about to break down. She stared at the small silver frame that lay almost lifeless on the ground.

She swayed a little as she saw the large pool of energon underneath him. It whimpered quietly as she approached.  "No," She gasped and knelt by his side. "No...No!" She shouted as she saw him flatten his ears. "NO!"She shouted once more and started crying tears of coolant.

She slid her servos underneath the Cyberdog. She saw the corner of his mouth turn to a small smile before his optics flickered off. She held Boltz close to her spark feeling his cold lifeless body in her arms. She heard a group of bots approaching her position. She recognized them, yet continued to mourn the dog.

"He can't be dead... He can't!" She sobbed and buried her helm into the closest bot near her. Airachnid tunneled out, leavin the bots to mourn their friend. "Why!" She shouted and the mech stood up. Bumblebee comforted her and set an arm around her as they called for a bridge.

~

Arcee walked through and wiped the tear that strayed from her optic. She held the Cyberdog close to her spark and all that was heard was the humming off the live bots.

Miko walked over to Arcee and cried into her hands. Arcee set down the peaceful silver metallic Cyberdog on the cold ground.

The air was still as no bot dare to speak at the time like this. Arcee tried to remain tough for the others, yet seemed to fail as she tried to hide the tears that filled her optics. Miko set a hand on the dog's muzzle and felt the icy cold metal. His spark was no more.

  Optimus, inside was furious at the 'Con who did this. Ratchet walked over and examined and scanned his frame. He lowered his helm and looked at the others pleading optics. The medic shook his helm sadly. "We should give him a proper burial," The medic muttered. The prime nodded once and left the main area.

Ratchet left as well leaving the three Autobots left alone. Miko sniffed and hugged it tightly, getting her hands wet with energon. Arcee shut her optics and leaned into the scout's arm. She had lost another team mate, another friend, another part of her family.

"He was sort of like a partner to you.." Jack muttered and looked at Arcee. "He wasn't sort of  like a partner....he was a partner," She mumbled the last part quietly.

~

  The humans, along with the Autobots surrounded their fallen friend. The humans started a circle of rocks and a rose lie where his spark once was. "I promise.... I won't get into anymore trouble..." Miko mumbled.

Rafael prayed silently and hugged the dog. "Thank you... for everything.." He managed to say and shed a small tear. Jack hugged the both of them and whispered to the dog.

Ratchet watched them, although he would never admit it, this dog had crept into his spark. He was a large help to him. Glad to have called him an autobot.

"I wish that I never mistreated him," Arcee mumbled. "Never cared for him as much as the others." She hugged herself and looked away to the pile of remains of Cliffjumper. A warmness in her spark was felt as if all of them were watching over them.

She felt a drop of water land on her faceplate. "A kiss from those who once lived on Cybertron... A kiss from all of them," She smiled sadly and looked at Boltz again. Rain poured down on them forcing all to go back down. Arcee remained at the cliff face with the Cyberdog.

She kissed it's muzzle softly before looking back out. She felt the thuds of rain crash down on her. She sighed and looked down and saw Miko under her arm. She listened to what she was saying... what she was singing.

Now I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
Well, it goes like this
The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah

  Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Arcee smiled slightly when she saw the girl singing something different for once. She lowered her helmet and sang the song softly.

You say I took the name in vain
I don't even know the name
But if I did, well really, what's it to you?
There's a blaze of light in every word
It doesn't matter what you heard
The holy or the broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Miko  jumped slightly when she heard the femme singing with her. She smiled sadly and pushed aside one of her bangs. A tear shed as she didn't bother to move it away.

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

Arcee wiped away Miko's tear and smiled down the her. The girl hugged her digit tightly and sobbed. Arcee took on for her and sang what she knew.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelu-
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelu-
Hallelujah

She bit her lower lip when Miko stopped. She learned the lyrics from her song selection and internet. Miko opened her mouth and the soft sound of her voice sounded out. She said in a soft tone,  other than her rocker voice.

"He is in a good place... Right? " She asked in a hopeful tone.  "Always will be..He will be in the well of all sparks...  He might be living another life...  Making some other bots or humans happy," Arcee reassured.

Arcee picked her up and went to the lift. They lowered into the base where all the bots and humans were chatting.

"We heard you guys singing! " Rafael exclaimed and jumped off the rail into his guardians servo.

Bumblebee chirped and whirred with excitement and clapped his servos. Color risen to their faces of embarrassment and Miko clasped her hands together behind her back, looking away from their eyes. 

Hey I hope you enjoyed this story..... Please comment on it and if you want to know the song...

Hallelujah by Tori Kelly (from Sing) The movie.
            Or
Hallelujah by Pentatonix

Happy Valentine Day

Love y'all ❤❤
      Cre8tivity_tfp