u n n a m e d

❝ Who the hell are you? ❞

❝ For now,  you're going to call me UNNAMED. ❞

♦~•~♦

She doesn't know him.

He knows her.

That's the way it's been ever since the first time she flows her fingertips unto the polished screen of her phone, using a perplexing app she downloaded to fill her featureless world. An escape from everything that's been troubling her because of reality's ugly veracity.

Mysterious Messenger [ Mystic Messenger ].

It is the name of the app.

Then, she knew the truth. The facts about the mysterious app. The forbidden existence that bends time, memories & lies. An influential manipulation.

A Reset Button.

That's the start of her advantage.

She has the power to wipe everything off with one single tap on her phone.

She's done it once, she's done twice, she's done it several times. Once she did, she got tired of it. She achieved everything she expects to get. She was about to boldly press the app and delete the app when,

◂▿▸▵[ 1 message from Unknown ]◂▿▸▵

Her curiosity grows bigger.

What if she tries to transcend the boundaries one more time?

What if she breaks the rules and wills of the app just to feed her inquisitive mind?

What if it doesn't have to end with a reset button?

Her hunger for an answer is desperate. This time, she has a chance to figure things out to fill a jar that makes up one. However, there's a slight bit of change.

She knows him.

He doesn't know her.

That's the way it'll be when she'll click the reset button for an irrational interest. The world will turn upside-down as its under her finger. She will get what she want to twist the entire existence of all. But, no said there will be no punishment.

Are you ready for the consequences?

⟡ unnamed ⟡