[ 06% ] : Conversations

The cool soothing air goes along with the wind, ending up trickling on [ MC ]'s soft skin.

It was silent at the park. Saeran recently told her to meet him at the park. Although, it didn't sound much of a polite request.

[ MC ] exhales, her breath was visible. She waits for Saeran to appear as she hugs her self, attempting to have a warmer position.

She sighs. 'How cruel of him.' She'd thought. Telling her to go to a place all alone and ending up waiting for the person demanding it isn't quite a nice cup of tea.

But, what could she do? This was part of the consequences.

[ MC ] reaches up her phone and presses the home button, the brightness glooming at the dim darkness. Before she could even act upon it, someone yanks her by the arm and drags her to a more private area.

She could've screamed for help but, it would seem pathetic for her. Besides, who'd be up at this time of the night?

The person finally lets go of her as she abruptly took the chance to plant distance between them, examining the face of the mysterious.

However, the identity was blurred by the darkness. "What the hell took you so long?" A cold, deep voice speaks.

Judging from the owner's voice, it was a male who ought to be someone quite familiar to her. It was more than familiar, it was recognizable.

"Saeran." [ MC ] says.

Saeran moans in annoyance as he takes a step forward, revealing himself. Confirmed, it was him.

As the usual, [ MC ] would look up at the tall, repulsive figure in front of her. "I told you . . . Don't call me 'Saeran', Unnamed." He spat her code name like dirt.

[ MC ], being the mature one, ignores his statement and crosses her arms. "What the hell do you want, Unknown?" She spat his code name just as equal as how he spat hers.

"Tsk. You better straighten that attitude of yours or else," He pauses, making his threat terrifying. Saeran leans in to the ear of his ally and whispers. ". . . I will slice that pretty little tongue of yours off your mouth."

He says, as if he doesn't feel any guilt on actually doing it. "I will not let you empower me. I'm in charge here. I'm more superior than you are. If you don't show obedience or any respect. I WILL torture you." He adds.

[ MC ] furrows her eyebrows. "Of course, Boss." Hearing his threat, never terrified her. Instead, a faint sadness was felt.

"Good." Saeran says. "We are to meet here everyday until the RFA is completely infiltrated and until then, you will join us, in paradise. You are to report to me every single thing that would either seem suspicious, important or specific. Understood?" He stares blankly at her silent [ EC ] eyes.

[ MC ] non-obviously sighs. "Understood." She nods. "Good. Know your place next time, Unnamed." The white-haired leaves leaving [ MC ] alone in the shivering streets of the park.

She watches him walk along the horizon until the sight of him was no longer of her reach. With that, she faces the opposing direction to take her leave as well.

The calming breeze and faint light compliments the road with accurate description of simply beautiful.

*

12:34 am

Why do you act so normal?
When deep inside something is wrong?

And you, why do you act so kind?
When you already know what I've already done?
Why dont you go tell the others what my real motive is?

.... ;
I dont intend to hurt you twice.

          You already did, more than twice

Saeyoung.