[ 03% ] : Who are you?

Hello...?

It was happening all over again. The same words, same tricks and . . . the same old lies.

?

But this time, all those familiarities would crumble.

Can you see this?

Though as it does, a forbidden difference would rise . . .

Yes, I can. Saeran.

. . . starting with a set of words.

Um, excuse me. Sorry, you must've been confused . . . ?

[ MC ] smirks, knowing that this is going to be interesting. Especially, that she's the one who's in control. Seeing them clueless and confused makes her feel empowered and strong since she knows everything now. She loves domination.

I'm not confused, Saeran Choi.

A long pause commences in the chatroom.

[ Unknown has left the chatroom ]

It read. [ MC ] sighs, "Loser." After another long pause he entered back in.

[ Unknown has entered the chatroom ]

"Oh! He's back..." She states as she types.

Why'd you leave then, come back, Saeran?

Unknown was typing but [ MC ] beats him into it before he asks any questions. Either way, she won't spill a thing anyways. So, it's pointless.

I am not Saeran! Youre utterly confusing me with someone else I'm just a regular Korean stud-

Regular Korean student currently in abroad? Thought so.

She interjects by rapidly typing to cut him off. Unknown stops to his senses on the other side. 'What the actual hell . . .' He thought. He didn't type right away and did his famous pause as he thought very well and clear of what was happening.

Stop playing with me, Saeyoung! I'll kill you! You fuckn' betrayed me!

He starts to cuss as [ MC ] reads from the other side. She already knew about their childhood and story. She knows how it was hurting him to be like this. It's not his fault. She felt guilt and weight in her chest as she saw him continuing to curse Saeyoung's name.

She knew how it felt to be left behind. She knew how it felt to have the world turn against you. She knew it too well.

Once I get to you, I'm going to kill you!

You always make fun of me! You're making a fool out of me!

I hate you!

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down, Saeran. It's not Saeyoung. I'm not your brother.

She lightens up the mood of their chat, setting things clear. At this point, Saeran was raging with anger as small amount of tears flows out from his eyes. He wipes them away.

Damn hell! What's your name, you ass!

[ MC ] understands why he's acting this way yet, it wasn't right for him to be so impolite.