[ 02% ] : What if

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

YOOSUNG || NORMAL ENDING

◂▿▸▵◂▿▸▵

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

YOOSUNG || BAD ENDING

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

YOOSUNG || GOOD ENDING

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

ZEN || GOOD ENDING

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

ZEN || BAD ENDING

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

JAEHEE || NORMAL ENDING

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

JUMIN || BAD ENDING

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

JUMIN || GOOD ENDING

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

JUMIN || BAD ENDING

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

707 || GOOD ENDING

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

707 || BAD ENDING

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

707 || NORMAL ENDING

◂▿▸▵ ◂▿▸▵

♦~•~♦

The shop was loud but no matter how loud it gets, [ MC ] was still struck with the mysterious app that she'd been using for about a month. Her attempt of distracting herself to get away from reality worked like a charm.

She just ended a route with a good ending. Yes, she already knows the truth. The truth and reality about the app. She understands the power planted within the app. It was a shock to her, of course. Asking herself question as time passes by, but now, she's already filled with answers.

The once interesting app suddenly became so, uninteresting.

"[ MC ], we need to talk." Hyeon states. His tone quite unusual making [ MC ] tense up. She isn't used when Hyeon's the one who sounded really serious.

[ MC ] tucks in a lock of her [ HL ], [ HC ] hair behind her ear. "What's up?" She puts her phone down as she stares into his deep blue eyes.

"For the entire month, you've been pressing your finger to hard on your phone and sometimes you're missing on our movie nights, I'm concerned." He says. [ MC ] sighs, "I'm sorry. Something came up."

Hyeon's face lit up, "You got a job?" [ MC ] shakes her head, "Not exactly," Hyeon's expression of hope soon fades away into disappointment, "Oh."

Then, there was silence.

He hands over a [ Insert favorite drink ] with a straw on top of it to [ MC ]. "Thanks." She gives appreciation. She inserts the straw unto the hole and starts to sip. "You're welcome. So, what's keeping you so busy the past few weeks?"

"Umm... it's an app," [ MC ] hesitantly says. Hyeon gestures for her to keep on going. "It's... uh, somehow a game, I guess?" She didn't want him to know what she knows yet. He'll probably think she's crazy enough to actually play the reality-bending app. She'll sound insane.

[ MC ] sighs. "I find it really cool so, I got addicted to it," She pauses, licking her lips. "That's all." She ends.

Hyeon nods in understandment. "Okay then, umm, I suggest you to delete that app and start living your life."

[ MC ] puts down her beverage and looks at Hyeon's deep, icy blue eyes. Then, she stares at the lifeless screen on her phone and sighs. "Okay, sure. It's not really that interesting right now anyways." She clicks open her phone to search for the app.

"Great," He smiles. "I'll be at the john if you need me. I'll be back." He leaves with satisfaction written all over his face. [ MC ] nods, her attention still on her phone.

[ MC ] finds the app in no time and stares at it for a few moments. She recalls every memory she has with the app. It floods in her head like a storm and tsunami combined. At the very last of her memory was the normal ending she had with 707. She just finished it a few hours ago.

Since she already knew all about the application, it became boring for her already.

She shakes her head and boldly presses the app to delete it when,

◂▿▸▵[ 1 message from Unknown ]◂▿▸▵

Her curiosity grows bigger.

What if she tries to transcend the boundaries one more time?

What if she breaks the rules and wills of the app just to feed her inquisitive mind?

What if it doesn't have to end with a reset button?

What if . . .

. . . she makes her own rules?