06

P E R F E C T

"look over there, look at all those guys they're only staring at you,they're all my enemies."

"Wear sunglasses when we reach there."

"Why?" She turned to face with a questioning look decorating her face.

"Bae,the sun is so bright,and the cabbages will captivated by your sparkling eyes." She cupped her mouth and laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You are so protective―"

She slapped my arm and rubbed it while looking at me lovingly.

"―and I love it,thanks Chim Chim"

She flew a kiss to me and sit on her seat comfortably.

"You are welcome,bae." I grabbed her hand and bring it to my lips

"Wake me up if we reach there"

"Okay."

"Wahhhh ! This is sooo beautiful!"

She spread her arm widely as we reached Dongbaekseom Island in Busan. I stand behind her with crossed arm and without I knowing,my lips is tucked upwards. I approached her and hugged her neck and placed my head on her head since she is shorter than me.

"Chim Chim,this is so beautiful"

She caressed my arm and kissed it.

"I know you will love it."

"Why are you bringing me here? I mean you are kinda busy with your works."

"Well,last night,I saw you crying."

"You saw me!?"

"Yes,and please tell me,why are you crying? You know,my chest felt so hurt when I saw my pie crying."

"Heheh,well,there is a new choreographer and she keeps pushing me to do some difficult steps,and it is stressing me."

"What is her name?"

"Tch,I have no time to introduce myself to her and to know her."

I chuckled and kissed her head lovingly. I intoxicated her scent,I felt like my problems are washed away when she is by my side.

"Chim?"

"Huh?"

"Can you let go of me? I want to play with water."

"Don't go so far."

She wears a black tank top and black shorts.Her outfit is kinda revealing but I can't blame her since we are going to the beach. It is nonsense for someone to wear sweater to the beach right?

I chuckled to myself.

Then I realised a group of cabbage,I mean boy is approaching her.Without wasting my time,I jogged towards her direction and hugged her from behind.

"Uh-Jimin!"

I picked her up and spun her around.

"Jimin put me down! Yah Park Jimin!!"

I put her down and looked at her. I put a strained of hair behind her ears. I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"Don't do that again." She slapped my chest

"Okay bae."

"The cabbage are coming."

The boys passed by us but their eyes are not on her,but on her legs

"What the hell? Can you guys stop staring?"

I said while my eyes still glued to Rhee Li

"U-uh w-we are sorry."

"Mess with me,you will go home without your head"

"Chim,don't be so brutal."

She chuckled and the melodies filled my earhole,again.