09

P E R F E C T

"before the day is over,I pray that you always be in my arms,every day, I want you to be my girl and I pray again today."

In the early summer mornings,when the sunshine is young and playful,inside the church,another realm is born.

Rhee Li and I are sitting in the back rows one can see a heavenly mist through the windows and filling the sleepy altar with life and hope.

"Goodmorning everyone!"

The Father's voice filled the hall.

"It's Sunday! Ha.ha.ha. Yes it is Sunday. Hmmm,but it seems like it just not any ordinary Sunday. I know that there is someone or some couples among hundreds of people in this holy place wanted something from me."

"Hmmm,let me think."

The Father rubbed his chin. I heard Rhee Li chuckled. I faced her and shushed her.

"A blessing,I guess? Yes! Indeed! A blessing for a long-termed relationship! It's something rarely for a couple to be in a long-termed relationship unless they are married,right? I know some of you wanted a long-termed relationship,then why aren't you just get married already? "

"Works? Money? Worries? Too much responsiblities? Or, you need a lot of time to understand each other better?"

I rubbed the back of Rhee Li's hand gently while my eyes still glued to the front,focusing on the topic.

"My child ! Pray to the Lord to guard and guide you. Now come up here with your partner and we'll pray for you guys. Sure I will give you the blessing! What are you waiting for? Now come up here!"

I grabbed Rhee Li's hand and stood up,headed to the altar.

"Oh my,I really love that Father."

We stepped out from the Church and headed to the park while swaying our hand from the front to the back.

"Me too."

"Chimmm."

I turned and faced her. Stare at her eyes lovingly.

"Huh?"

"What do you want to do next? In our relationship?" I took a deep breath.

"I don't think you will understand how important you are to me.I want you to be my main reason to keep breathing and living in this world."

"I just want you to be my side forever,I want to walk on the aisle with you,I want to make a family with you,I want to do everything in my life with you. If you can't love me for the rest of your life―"

I closed the gap between us and placed my forehead on hers

"―then,let me love you for the rest of my life." I pecked her lips and hugged her tightly

"Happy 4th anniversary,bae."

Then I heard her whispered

"Happy 4th anniversary too Chim Chim."

"I hope I can be with you,forever."

I smiled and tighten the hug.

"Amen."