10

P E R F E C T

"for some reason,I feel smaller when I’m in front of you ,I just wanna see you now,my pounding heart always beat for you."

"Park Jae Min! Come back here!"

Rhee Li's loud voice has disturbed me from my thoughts. I closed the album and looked up. I saw my 5 years old son running towards me.

"Dad !!! Help me!!" I chuckled and picked him up.

"What happened?" I noticed the panting Rhee Li with her hand on her hips.

"Park Jimin,you should teach your son to eat." I chuckled.

"Yah,Jae Min,you must eat. Don't make your mom angry,your little sister is in her stomach right now. If your mom sad,your little sister will be sad also,you want to see both of them sad?" He shook his head.

"But dad,I don't want to eat." I sighed and put him down.

"Wanna see something awesome?"

I lifted my hands up and showed him my biceps. Next,I tugged my shirts up and reveals my torso.

"Where did you get all of that?"

He clasped his hand and looked at me with his sparkling eyes.

"Easy,you should eat,but not too much and remember to do some exercises. That is what people called healthy lifestyle."

"Wahhh."

I took his hand and lead him to the kitchen.

"You go first,I'll follow you later."

"Okay."

I approached the crossed arm Rhee Li and hugged her.

"Come on,let's start digging." Finally I can breath after I saw her smiling

I opened the door while yawning.

"He's sleeping."

I saw Rhee Li sitting on the bed while reading a magazine. I crawled on the bed and placed my head on her lap. She put down the magazine and turned her gaze towards me. The light blue nightlight suits her really well.

She played with my hair,squeeze my cheeks. Then she leaned in and pecked my lips.

"Thank you Chim Chim,for everything."

"You are welcome." I touched her buldging belly

"Hii my small bean,it's me your dad,how are you?"

Both of us gasped as we felt the baby is kicking her stomach.

"Aww,I can't wait to craddle another baby."

I sit up and faced her. I engulfed her in my embrace.

I kissed on top of her head and whispered.

"You have done so well and I'm so proud of you. I know that being a mom is not easy at first,but don't worry. I promise that I will always be with you."

I break the hug and hold her hands.

"Song Rhee Li,you are a great woman,a great mom and a great wife. Thank you for everything and I appreciate it so much."

I saw the tears of happiness is beaming in her eyes. I caressed her cheeks and kissed her moist lips. Only God knows how much she really mean to me.

-End-

18 February 2017

a/n: first of all,there's a zoo in my stomach everytime i updated this,so this is the end. i hope you guys like it and give some supports to this book :)) i love this book as much as i love our mochi.that's all from me,thank you for reading this book and i love you guys so much.

lots of love-kim