07

P E R F E C T

"at least once a day, I think of your smile,I don't think I can find a girl like you anywhere else,when I think of you, my heart trembles."

"Yah Park Jimin,focus." Hoseok slapped the back of my head.

"Ouch! That's hurt!"

"Don't keep thinking about her,she will go back tomorrow." I sighed.

Actually Rhee Li joined a dance competition in Japan. She promised to call me everyday but she didn't,maybe she was busy? Or what if―

I slapped myself. Too much negative thoughts

"Why the hell are you slapping yourself?" Yoongi interupted me and slung his arm on my shoulder.

"Come on,let's go home"

"Can I have a peach flavour bubble tea?"

"Of course." The worker looked at me like I am the prey.

To be honest,I can't drive past a bubble tea shop without suddenly craving one of those sweet, ice-cold beverages dotted with chewy boba tapioca pearls. Urghh,it is so tempting.

"Here you are."

She said with a flirty voice. The worker grabbed my wrist after I paid for the drink.

"What?"

"Mmm,c-can I have your name? And also your phone number?"

Flirty hoe

Then,an idea popped in my mind.

"Sure! The name is Jung Hoseok,and this is my phone number." I saw she tried her best from screaming in joy.

I stepped out from the shop and facepalmed.

"I'm sorry,hyung." I chuckled and entered my car.

I can see the lights were on from afar. I parked my car in the frontyard. I opened the front door and tiptoed inside.

I was saturated with happiness when I saw Rhee Li,in the kitchen. Her wet hair was wrapped in a towel and her wet petite body was clad in a towel. Seems like she didn't notice my appearance,so I decided to tease her.

I hid behind the curtains and pushed it, makes it looks like the wind was blewing the curtains.

"Uuuuuu~~"

"W-who's that?

"J-jimin is that y-you?" I ignored her and continued teasing her.

"Yah Park Jimin!"

I laughed and moved from the curtain. I stopped laughing as I heard nothing. I looked up and saw her emotionless face and her hands on her hips

"Don't talk to me for 1 hour," and she went upstairs

Crap