FILLER

Hey guys this is just can extra rubbish chapter because I am bored. So this has nothing to do with the actually fanfic!
Sorry this might be a little early haha...
*******************

~Petra~

I saw Levi sitting there in the library reading his book. I wanted to say hi, but I was too nervous to interrupt his reading time.

I was about to turn back when I slipped on the slippery floor and crashed right into the doors.

~Levi~

I heard a crash and turned my head towards the direction of the sound.

Petra laid sprawled on the ground. She looked at me with a sheepish expression, "Hi heichou, uh.......I'll just be going now......" She stammered as she prepared to leave.

I immediately grabbed hand.

She turned her head towards me and blush, I didn't know what I just did...........

"Um........Heichou??" She said as I snapped out of my space watching.

I realised that I was still griping her hand.

~Petra~

Heichou was still gripping my hand.

OMG what if he likes me?

What if we get married.

What if......

My head was spinning with certain thoughts.

He let go of of my hand and looked at me for a second then went back to his desk and started to read again.

I was a little sad that he let go. But what ever.

As I was about to go he said, "Be careful,"

And with that, he said no more.

I smiled and left.