CH15: Turn back

~Marisa~
Anna and I sat in the green fields filled with purple flowers.
Sandwiches were laid out in front of us on a mat and we were joking to each other about if a bird man came she would grab a stick and bludgeon him to-well you know.

"And I would be like, 'Nuh Uh don't touch me you mutated snotty nosed creature! Je suis le FROMAGE(cheese)'" she ranted as I laughed beside her, my sides were aching.
"Today is a nice day to go out," she commented as she closed her eyes and felt the breeze. I looked at her and smiled.
"I know! This was a perfect day!" I replied and leant back on my arms.

She looked towards me and smiled. "I wish this could last forever-" before she could finish her sentence, the whole scenery around us turned blood red. Every thing was tinged with the colour.
I looked around in panic. My sisters eyes suddenly turned grey and her smile disappeared. I grabbed her shoulders and tried to shake her. "Anna? Anna? What's wrong?!" I yelled.

Suddenly I heard the grotesque sound of someone moaning. I turned my head to see the two Titans that cornered Anna and I on that fateful day.
No, not again!
I looked back at her and suddenly blood was dripping from her forehead. I backed away a little as the floor suddenly gave away. Anna fell slowly, I tried to reach for her but I could not as I was falling as well.
I kept on yelling her name repeatedly. "Anna!" I shouted.
She moved her neck in a crooked position and looked at me, her eyes were hollow.

"Why did you leave me to die?" Those words made my heart stop.
"Why?"
I froze in my place and couldn't move.

Suddenly she lunged towards me. Her cold fingers went in contact with my neck, it took me a few seconds to realise she was trying to kill me.

I tried to struggle out of her grip but her power was bigger than mine.

I heard a ear piercing scream, only to realise it was my own.

I immediately woke up dazed, another night mare?

The moon light was shining through the cabin windows, casting a white light into the seemingly dark cabin.

I laid back down onto my bed and rested my arm on my forehead. I've been having these kind of night mares for as long as I remember.

I heard the sound of kodias snoring beneath me, in the bottom bunk.
I awkwardly smiled and sighed.
It's gonna be a long night...

---------------------------------------
In all honesty if I heard some one snoring in the same room at night, I'd immediately kick them out. I need mah sleep, sleep is good.