FILLER 6: Survey Corps

This is another story after the guys join the survey corps.

Thanks guy zzz!!
Because I has no idea what to do so I wrote this it's unrealistic Marisa has sexual fantasies
Future reference :D not

----------------

Marisa~

Wilderness camp!!

I never really thought of this but they guys were really insisting on doing this, so I just tagged along.

In addition to that, last time I went on to a trip I ended getting Eren in trouble. It wasn't my fault that I couldn't swim.

Any ways, in the morning I packed up and lugged my sack of supplies on my shoulder as I was ready to meet up with the guys.

Suddenly I bumped into someone. I fell on my butt and my supplies scattered onto the ground.

I stumbled to get up and apologised.

"Marisa?" Someone said,what a familiar voice..........

I looked up to face someone with light brown hair and a weird look. It was Jean.

He looked at me in a weird way again.

"Hey Jean," I said as he helped me to pack my stuff up.

"Why do you carry a knife around?" He asked as he put my knife back into my sack. I joked, "To stab a bitch,"

He looked at me.

"Just joking," I replied as I rolled my eyes. Jeans expression softened and he handed my stuff to me.

"So watsup," I asked proceeding forward.

"Not much, I was uh.......late and.....yeh,"  he said fumbling with his words. I smirked and patted him on the back with immense strength, I swear I nearly knocked his eyes out of his sockets.

"Well, since we are both late let's just run before that shorty kills us," I said and ran. Jean ran past me immediately.

Seeking a competition eh?

"Levi Heichou is going to kill you for calling him a shorty," Jean said.

"Not if you tell,"

"I will tell,"

"Why you little....." I said and tried to hit him with my sack.

****

"YOU ARE LATE!" Connie shouted at us as soon as we arrived. Excuse me baldy, there happened to be some sack hitting on the way so don't complain.

I looked over at Levi who was sending us death glares, "You guys are delaying the trip," he said with a vein popping up on his head. Jean and I shivered. When Levi is mad, all heck with break loose and you'll loose a limb.

I mean seriously, even a shorty like him is scarier then a Titan.

Before I could say something Jean spoke up, "Marisa called you a shorty Levi Heichou,"

Levi shot me more daggers in my eye(not literally). Oh shit, that son of a bitch. I shot glares at Jean who just shrugged.

"Jean called you a no good son of bitch who thinks he is invincible," I lied.

Levi got even more mad and dragged Jean away to give him a good fist in the face. I could see the regret and hate on Jeans face that made me laugh.

****

"Alrighty guys! I'll assign you some work to get this camp going!" Petra said happily.

"Alrighty, Connie and Sasha is doing tents."