CH20:

~Marisa~
You either come with me or die.

I made a promise to your sister.

Marisa, GO!

I immediately snapped awake, cold sweat pouring down my face. Not again...
Kodia was snoring again, honestly how does she not even wake at the volume of her own sound? Guess we'll never know.

I silently crept out of bed and walked out side into the cold refreshing air.

The sky was black but I could tell it was dawn because I could see a tint of yellow and pink in the horizon. I sat down on the steps of the cabin and thought.

Even though the titans invaded years ago, the vision still haunted me till this day, I couldn't get my sister out of my head, it was terrible.
Suddenly my eyes averted to a strange figure standing in the distance, I could tell it was a man.

First I saw a familiar bald head, sunken eyes and the goatee of doom.
Suddenly some body out a hand on my shoulder from behind me, without hesitation I swerved around and punched them. If it wasn't for Mikasa's fast reaction, I would've brained her.

"Marisa, what are you doing it here?" She asked. I looked at the ground, "I was just having a breather, since I had a bad dream,"

Mikasa made a sympathetic face.

"You couldn't sleep as well?" I asked.
She shook her head.
"Just woken up from someone snoring from a near by cabin,"

I laughed awkwardly. Must be Kodia, she strikes again time after time.

"Well, good night, Marisa, it's cold out here so don't stay out for too long," Mikasa said as she tightened the red scarf around her neck and tucked her hands inside her sleep attire.
I heard her footsteps recede and then I breathed a sigh of relief. Man am I socially awkward sometimes, she was so intense and mature she intimidated me by just saying a hello.

Another set of footsteps neared me.
I looked up to see...Instructor Kieth.

"Cadet what are you doing so fucking late at night?"

"Ahh...I'm sorry I couldn't sleep-"
"Don't want to hear it, get in."

I hastily followed his orders reluctant, as I stood in front of my cabin door, I turned around.

"Instructor Keith, do you know man called Marx,"

His expression hardened a bit.
He looked like he was about to answer but instead turned around and walked forwards.

"Don't know, Pisspot, get the fuck to sleep,"

--------------------------------

Does he know something D: