Again

I heard the pounding of his fists against my wooden door. The door shook hard and I felt his rage from within my living room. My hands were folded together, and my head was hung low looking at the carpet below my feet. 

Yoongi is seriously driving me nuts...

I got up from my couch and walked over to the window. Again, he was still there yelling and shouting from outside of my house. His shouting got louder, and he started slipping curses and swears out of his mouth. I let out a sigh and my gaze was still on him. I felt a little heat rush over my face, and I felt too hot. I believe I could feel his rage seep right through the walls that separated me from him and his furious anger. 

The pounding continued until I heard a hard crash on the pavement. He has knocked over my outside lamp and the light bulb had been split into many pieces all over my doorstep. I knew that this was the point at when he had passed out and had fallen asleep on my doorstep. My feet grew cold, and I closed my eyes thinking about what I'd do tomorrow and what I'd make for him tomorrow. Breakfast was the usual with him. I would always make him something to eat after his furious nights after almost breaking down my door.

I could hear the leaves rustling plus the wind screaming outside with loud aggression. My breath was quiet and I could hear a ringing from the atmosphere. I knew too well that he'd be so tired and those bags under his eyes would appear again. His anger was always something that made me depressed on the inside, and I couldn't help that he was always so mad. He didn't make me scared, he made me feel bad for him. 

I guess I did like him in a certain way that I shouldn't. If I ever would be with him, he'd probably abuse his drinking more within a relationship. I knew it wasn't something for him. But we had been becoming quite close. He told me almost everything and why he was abusing his drinking, and how he would feel every night. But yet that haunting thought of him not telling my everything always hung over my head. I knew he wasn't telling my everything about him, or all about why he did this to himself. All I thought about now, was to get him inside soon and wrap him up in sheets.

A man like him really didn't deserve to be treating himself like this.