Please

(Yoongi's POV)

Believe it or not, we're here. I never knew that we'd actually make it here. This far within our relationship, and such a loyal bond. I didn't think she'd ever agree to coming to America. Whatever got into her head about wanting to please me is kind of haunting. I never wanted her to suck up to me.

I mean, hopefully she isn't.

I looked at her staring at her phone while she sat on the bed. Why was she so beautiful? She always had this thing about her that made me just forget the world. She was courageous, and brave. She didn't deserve to be near me, I would ruin her world if anything ever happened to me. I don't want her to feel melancholy or anything that could affect her in the worst way.

"Yoongi, come here real quick." She demanded with a casual tone.

I got up from my seat and walked over to her. My eyes fell upon into her eyes, and she smiled. I took a seat beside her and she leaned her head on my shoulder. "Please, don't ever leave me. And please promise me you will take care of yourself." She put her hand out so I could coil my fingers with hers. I did so, and kissed her forehead.

"I will from now on. You need to trust me." I pleaded. She lifted her head up and looked at me. "Thank you." She said silently.

I heard a knock on the door and I sat up instantly. I ruffled my hair a little to calm down the loose hair that would be noticeable. A knock was heard again and I walked over to the door and looked through the peep-hole.

"Yoongi." I heard a manly voice say from outside the door. It took a while for me to realize who it was, and when it came to my head, I opened the door instantly.

"Jimin!" I yelled and brought him in for a hug. He laughed and patted my back. "It's been so long Yoongi. Why haven't you contacted me?" He asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes with humor and patted his shoulder. "I haven't because life got in the way." And again, truth was told into that statement. Life did get in the way, depression, alcohol, anxiety, bipolar disorder, just almost everything.

Jimin looked behind me to see Y/N looking at us. "Yoongi... are you married?" He grabbed my hand and examined it for a ring. I tugged my hand down and sighed. "No, she's more than a friend, but not my wife." Jimin raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Oh." He laughed humorously. Y/N smiled and blushed a little, but then looked down at her phone again. Jimin examined me and I knew he knew something was wrong. "Yoongi. Have you been drinking again?" He asked concerned. "Is that why you aren't telling me everything?" He asked. My eyes drooped, and I breathed.

"Do you actually want me to tell you everything?" I questioned him. A disgusted look filled my face.

(Yoongi's POV)

(Flashback)

I flew back into the side of the chair. Holding my side in pain, I grunted, struggling to get up. My breathing staggered, and I could barely get air. My head felt dizzy, but I pushed myself up from the ground and looked at him.

I touched my cheek, and looked at my finger only to reveal red. The metallic look of blood that lay on my finger frightened me and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Dad... I..." I felt the pain by his sweaty palm hit my face again. My face flew back in pain. "You call me sir." He stated sternly. He clenched his fists and stepped away from me. Leaving me on the ground. My eyes fell upon the floor and a few of my tears hit the wooden ground. A pool of sadness hit my heart, and I couldn't help but let out a scream within my sob. My feelings were all poured out into a pool of my anger and sadness.

My screams and sobs echoes throughout the whole room, the sounds hit the walls fully, and everything felt so heavy within me.

"I want to die." I stated to myself. I didn't regret my words. Not even one. It felt like the whole world was against me. Everyone was against me.

(End of Flashback)

The elevator shook, and Jimin looked at me with wide eyes.

"Y/N. Huh? Well I'm Jimin, have we met before? I feel like we have?" He ran his words together and I giggled. He seemed so nervous near me, and it was kind of cute to see a grown man just so nervous near me.

"I believe we have actually. Remember when I was dating Yoongi?" I questioned him. He looked up and looked like he was pondering things at the moment.

"Oh!" He snapped his fingers and pointed at me. "Yeah yeah I know you." He laughed. "And you were dating Yoongi. And you are still." He smiled at me with a little teeth within it. Yoongi looked down at his feet, holding on to the railing. He sighed lightly and looked to the door, watching it open.

"We stopped for a while, then it just happened again, alright?" Yoongi glared at Jimin when he had started to step out of the elevator. He shot back the remark so fast that I locked my knees because of the pressure he had put over Jimin. His eyes widened and he crossed his arms. "I'm sorry Yoongi. Woah. Calm down." Jimin's eyes narrowed and he shook his head.

"Take a seat anywhere." Jimin explained in a calm tone. I gazed around the whole room. It was huge, and it was a beautiful sight. The lunchroom stood really tall, and the ceiling was lifted up very high. Windows showed the light from the morning shine into the room. Yoongi walked over with his arms crossed over to a table and sat down with a huff.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't mean to shoot back at Jimin. Jiminie is a great kid, and a hyung like me needs to respect him. Again, I'm sorry." With a worried look, he apologized within his eyes also. My eyes locked with his and I nodded and reassured him with a, "It's alright Yoongi".

Namjoon walked over to us and he had a bright smile that lit up his face. He took a seat in front of Yoongi and folded his hands on the table. "Good news Yoongi. You can start your career here. But first, you're going to have to talk to a few people." He raised his eyebrows and looked over at me. "Yoongi won't always be working, I mean, he will have some time for you." He said trying to reassure me. I laughed and shook my head and my eyes fell upon the table. "It's alright. I understand how much this means to him." My tone of voice saddened, and my eyes drooped. Yoongi wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. He whispered to me; "I won't forget you. I won't abandon you."

I waited outside of the office.

I spun around in the chair, and smiled a little. I felt like a kid again, just forgetting the world for a while and the air just floating over me with dreams. I stopped because I got a little dizzy and sat there slouching. The door opened a little, and I sat up straight to see a excited Yoongi peak through the door. He mouthed a few words and by this point I knew he had got the job. I jumped up from the seat and he ran out hugging me tightly. He ruffled my hair a little and I knew he was smiling inside and out. The aura he gave off was happier than he had ever been before.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I talked to a counselor while I was in there." He explained. My eyes widened and tilted my head a little. "Whats wrong?" I asked. He looked down at the ground and put his hands in his jean pockets, rocking back and forth on his heels and toes. "They're going to give me medication to help with my bipolar disorder. I don't get why I didn't ever do this before." He explained. The moment I had been waiting for had officially started. Yoongi getting better. And I was the one to keep him in check.