Morning

"You were here again last night." My words felt airy, and the atmosphere hung over my head. "To be honest with you Yoongi, why does it seem that you are more than an alcoholic? You shouldn't do this to yourself." I questioned him, and he sighed heavily and the coffee mug that was surrounded by his hands were shaking. "I don't think you understand Y/N." He hesitantly crashed the statement into my thoughts, and I heaved a breath inside of me. "I know that I've never been in your shoes, or done anything like you, but seriously... I'd understand somehow." He shook his head and the coffee mug shook even more. His eyes shut together, and the bags under his eyes were clearer. "Are you tired?" I asked him in concern. His eyes fell upon the couch, and I motioned him over to it. He instantly got up walking slowly to the couch, and plopped his whole weight onto it.

"Thank you..." He stated.

"You're welcome Yoongi." I sighed.

I sat at my counter table, and I knew that my coffee was cold by now. The whole idea of his staying awake at night every time and banging his fists on my door made me shiver. "You're lucky I actually lend you my bathroom." I laughed and he mumbled a statement but which I couldn't hear. It was way too quiet in the room, and my eyes fell upon the tiled floor.

I don't think I'm going to let him go home tonight.

My thoughts were consumed about how I shouldn't let him go home.

"You're staying here tonight." I demanded and his head shot up and he looked towards me. "Since when do you make demands?" He laughed in a low devious tone and my eyes had been narrowed by now. I didn't want him to feel as if I was forcing him to. It's just that I cared about him, and I knew it was kind of like a crime. Liking a man that always grew hungry for being drunk every single night. Liking a man that banged on my door twenty-four-seven every night because of how drunk he was. Liking a man that possibly didn't even care for me as I did for him?

"Fine." He growled. "But only for this night. I'm not going to any other time. I don't think I should." He couldn't continue his sentence because I grabbed a blanket and threw it over him. "For now, I'm going to take care of you. And you'll have to deal with it." I commanded at him.

He rolled over to his side and heaved a heavy sigh. "Yes. Fine." He stated.