Dont Do It

(Yoongi's POV)

My eyes darted over to the glass bottle.

Dont do it...

I needed it. I needed an escape. I needed something to comfort my soul and body. My whole life was something without comfort. I needed that comfort so bad.

Just drink it...

My fingers wrapped around the top of the bottle. The pain I felt inside poured into the liquid drip by drip. Considering the fact I was already holding the pain in before.

"I'm sorry..." I told myself.

I poured the poisonous liquid in my mouth and my atoms apple handled the drink. Feeling the alcohol just slowly drip into my system.

I looked at the empty bottle suddenly and threw it at the wall with full force. The glass shattered into bits, and I heard the haunting sound still echo in my ears. Everything was falling apart, just like the bottle. It reminded me of my pain and agony. The corrupted thoughts in which killed me slowly were not shattered yet.

I picked up another bottle and drank it, my eyes tearing up with fear as I chugged it and flushed the fear down. I felt a boiling anger form in my stomach and chest, and i threw the final bottle against the door and my body fell to the floor.

I wept and cried.

I curled up into my agony, and started to drift away.

(I wrote this short chapter for a reason. You will see later. Dont fret please!!! :) There is a story behind it. You will see.)