Eternal

I held his hand so tightly. 

It's like I never wanted to let go.

This man was the man that I had spent my time with. My love and trust was put into him. But now i see him in this hospital bed, drowning in worries and sorrows. He is everything to me, but why was I still holding on? Everything I needed was within him, but my whole life was in him also. I realized how unhealthy it really was, I did. But loyalty kept me to him...

"Yoongi, are you doing better?" I questioned him slowly.

"I'm fine Y/N..." He looked at me with the hurt in his eyes that showed me how much he needed me.

He looked to his arm, where the cuts were.

"I'm so sorry... I worried you. I almost killed you spirit, I am so sorry Y/N... I never meant for it to go this far.. I-" I interrupted him with a sigh.

"Yoongi... I can't leave you and you know that." I answered him.

"I don't think you should stay." He pleaded to me.

"But I don't think I should leave Yoongi." I said to him gently.

My eyes fell into his. I felt everything at that moment. The day when I broke up with him because of his disorder and his violence. The day alcohol was his escape. The day he moved into the house next to me. And I felt my sorrows also...

The day my dad divorced my mother...

But also, I felt the memories that comforted me.

The time when my mother was at that convention and she sang her heart out. I met Yoongi there as a teen... and, when we got closer and closer, I realized how unstable he really was.

But that never stopped me.

And neither will it now.

"Yoongi, I'm never leaving you. No matter the way, no matter how. You are everything that I need. Even if you can't be stable for me, I will be your stability. I am yours... You are mine, right? This will never end..." I stated to him with so much love.

He motioned me to come over to him.

I sat on the bed next to him and kissed his forehead.

"Y/N... I needed to hear that so badly. I love you too much, I've never loved anyone as much as I do for you." He leaned up and kissed my lips softly.

I felt so many sparks in my heart. You know, those sparks that you get when you love someone so intensely? Those sparks that melt you inside... and they just eat at your heart and make you love the person so much, that every single day, they are on your mind. But, this was more than I ever felt before.

This was eternal.

Everything Yoongi had told me from his past had faded now. I could feel it from him.

How his dad abused him... and how his mother was gone.

Everything had faded away now...

And our love was eternal.

_________________________________

GUYS.

BURN THE STAGE OMFG. GUYS I'M CRYING INSIDE AND OUT.

OMDSFSHKSGHH

Have any of you guys watched it at all?

The concept is truely beautiful. Showing us how an idol is just like us. All the heartbreak and sorrows they go through is eye opening. Burn The Stage has inspired me so much...

And guys i hope this chapter opened a lot of the secrets to this book. And all those flashbacks.

I hope this explained a lot. 

But oml guys you all are truely blessings. Thank you so much for supporting me so much... it means the world to me.

You guys are the best...

I love you all... you're everything I could've needed to make this book great.