Scream

Y/N POV

It had been about a week since Yoongi and I had found a house to settle in. He had his medication, he had himself wrapped up bit by bit with his emotions. He was doing so much better, and the thought of him doing so made me smile everyday. He was doing completely perfect.

The only worry that crossed my mind was the alcohol.

He had promised a while ago not to continue with the alcohol... but the promise was so distant within his mind. I had told him many times that he promised, but he just insisted that he wanted it. But, being me, I could not argue with him. I could have, but i guess i was too scared to. This was the only thing that i knew was keeping his worries and stress away from him.

I maybe should've fought about it with him. This wasn't me being too smart about things.

When we arrived in the house, he picked up a bottle from the unwrapped box and I crossed my arms, looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"Yoongi..." I stated his name.

He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Babe. It's just one. I promise you."

I sighed and waved a hand at him. "Fine. Just one." 

But, I was not winning this one. I totally knew i wasn't winning this.

When we had those hotel rooms, he never dared to bring alcohol in the dorm. He never dared to be caught. But I guess him being able to have this freedom just pleased him in ways.

_________________

It had turned dark outside, and I had let Yoongi go outside and sit on the swing outside on the porch. I sat on the couch, and was flipping through the pictures of my mother on my phone. I terribly did miss her, she was everything to me. My support, my shoulder to cry on.

If only Yoongi would be just that without the alcohol.

I heard a bang against the door all the sudden and shot up from my seat.

"WHY IS THE DOOR LOCKED." i heard him scream from outside the house.

I shuddered in my own skin and while tensing up, I made my way over to the door. My eyes fell to the lock and it was locked.

I must've done it without thinking.

Just because of all the times he had banged on my door, I guess my instinct was to lock the door. Yes, I guess i just couldn't trust him at all. The banging all the sudden started to get louder and more fierce against the door.

I knew at this moment...

He snuck more that one bottle.

"Yoongi, I'm going to unlock the door..." I said while stuttering. I closed my eyes and squinted, forcing myself to put my hand against the lock. The knob turned, and i opened the door slightly. The air felt light, and it felt like time had stopped itself all the sudden. The sounds from outside were filled with silence within seconds.

It all had came to an end when he pushed open the door with force and I had fallen to the ground with a push from the door.

"Yoongi!" I yelled. He fell on top of my body, and pushed himself up in an unsettled way. "Why..." He started. "Was the door locked...?" He growled a little. My eyes fell into his dizzy stare, and my eyes had teared up slightly. He got up and let me get up onto my feet. His unsettled self, was stumbling and I knew his vision was blurry. "Yoongi..." I started. He stumbled and tripped his way over to me. I stood there, taking in his presence.

I didn't want this any more. I needed to go, I needed to be free from all these struggles. I needed to be myself, not with him any more. I do, I do have faith he will change, but he needs to find himself before I come back to him. I couldn't live with this right now. I needed to get out. 

My eyes started to blur my vision within tears. I let out a cry, and bawled with my heart pouring out it's sorrows.

He came close to me and I felt a sudden force against my shoulder. I fell back against the chair, and it fell to the ground with a loud thud. I fell along with it, and i cried harder than ever. My eyes fell into his deep dizzy stare at me. I felt so scared, and so terrified. His pupils held the deepest worries and sorrows I ever had to witness in my life.

I got up slowly, and he was making his way towards me. 

"GO AWAY!" I screamed. He wiped his sleeve against his sweating forehead and coughed lightly.

I stumbled over to the door, and whipped around, closing the door instantly, with a crying out Yoongi from within the house.

I fell to the sidewalk, and curled myself up, my forehead to the ground. I cried, cried out all my fears, cried out all my worries. My life had been filled with lies. My life had been a nightmare. My life had been filled with him. The only one who had hurt me, built me up, tore me down. The only one to ever been a partner who I believed it. Yet had burned me down to pieces. He, was the only one in my life who cared yet I had hated.

Yoongi...