un

"ALL I KNOW IS A SIMPLE NAME, EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED"

•---•

UN

"Eden Elizabeth Evans, long time no see, bitch" The blonde girl flashed a fake smile

"Nice to see you too" the brunette shot back at her

"What are you doing back in rosewood?" The blonde asked the girl

The brunette replied with a sarcastic laugh.

"Oh Cece, you know why"

E D E N

Rosewood. Once a quiet, small town. Everyone knew everyone. Everyone trusted everyone. But that all soon changed, when Alison Dilaurentis was announced missing, nothing would ever be the same again...

"Eden, you don't want to be late for your first day back at rosewood high!" My overexcited, over-emotional, over-exaggerating mother shouted for me to go downstairs, go to school and act like nothing was wrong.

Everything was wrong.

I used live here, in rosewood, but that was over two years ago. I was 16 at the time we left, I wanted to stay, but we had no choice no choice at all. Something bad happened on Labour day, 2008, I told my mum, and we left. I left all of my friends, everyone.

I slammed by book shut. I was currently writing a novel, a novel of my life. My horrible, disastrous, nightmare of a life.

I grabbed my keys and headed for the door.

"Honey, do you want me to take you" my mother smiled at me

"No" I replied, showing no emotions

"Should I pick you up"

"No" I replied once again

"Honey, please try and have a good day" her smile turning into a serious frown.

I just murmured at my mum and walked out of the door.

I hoped into my Toyota Yaris, and drove my way to the hell-hole of school.

Once I reached school, I was about to turn back home, when I spotted Hanna.

Hanna Marin

My old best friend.

And Oh boy, had she changed. Then I saw Aria, Spencer and Emily walk over to her. They all looked completely different too, but i couldn't talk, me myself had changed quite rapidly also. I had died my hair from Blonde, to brunette. I redid my whole wardrobe, I wear decent makeup. I'm basically a different person.

I walked out of my car, my heart leaping every time someone's eyes met mine.

I walked up to the girls, and they looked at me, confusion on their faces.

"Who are you?" Hanna said crossing her arms.

"You really don't know?" I laughed.

"No, we don't, come on guys" Hanna rolled her eyes

"Wait, wait guys" Aria spoke up

"What?" The three girls simultaneously said

"That's Eden. Eden Evans!"

"No way" Emily spoke, going wide eyed.

"Yes way" I grinned.

They all came in to hug me, maybe things could be alright after all.

"How's you're first day back?" Hanna asked, whilst biting into an apple.

"Okay, schools school" I shrugged

Beep beep

My phone vibrated.

~Attached document
"They seem to still love you, but do they really know you. -A"

"Alison" I muttered under my breath

"Huh?" Hanna said

"I uh- it was my mum, I have to go." I said scrambling up, and chucking everything in my rucksack.

"Lessons start soon are you sure you-" Hanna started off, a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah, I really have to go. See you soon" I said, hurrying off.

I ran out of the school and unlocked my car. I was in deep, deep shit.

I drove all the way to the brew hoping that she would be there, heck, praying that she would be there.

I arrived at my destination and spotted a blonde girl.

"Eden, I'm seeing way too much of you, than I should" she twisted around to face me.

"She's alive."

"Eden, you're going have to be more specific" she raised her right eyebrow at me.

"Alison" I whispered this words leaning in closer to the blonde

"What are you talking- no she can't be alive" she said pulling my arm, motioning me to sit down.

"Well, does this prove your point" i said, unlocking my phone, and showing her the message.

" 'A'. This could be anyone" she laughed, but I could sense the anxiousness in her voice.

"It could be. But does this change your mind?" I showed her the attached document

"That bitch"