treize

TREIZE

TREIZE

"THEY SAY I'M EMOTIONAL. WHAT I WANNA SAVE I'LL KILL"

"Tell me again, why there is a bow in the backseat" Spencer Stated with confusion.

"We need to save our friends. Even if it means to do a little harm to A" My eyes staring at the road in front, as mr shaky hands clutched the wheel.

"You sound like a Serial Killer. You sound like A. I mean what if it's.. Noel" The brunette whispered Noel's name as though he could hear us.

"Don't you want this to end, don't we all" My caramel eyes still glued to the road, as I could feel Spencer brown eyes burn into the side of my head.

"I guess" She murmured these words.

The rest of the journey the two, angry and anxious girl sat. Not speaking one word to each other.

One brunette tapped her once manicured nails on the dashboard of the car. The other bit her red lips until they were raw. Even though they were doing completely different things, to pass the awkward time of the abnormally long 10 minute drive. They both had the same thoughts racing through their minds.

"Where were their friends?"

"Why would Noel Kahn do such a thing?"

"How was this going to end?"

We find finally arrived at the "so called" destination. Palms sweaty. Shaky hands. We climbed out of the car, locking it, and entering the venue.

 We climbed out of the car, locking it, and entering the venue

And, oh, what a sight it was. Not the usual carnival. Not at all. Melancholy hung in the air, like an awful smell. It didn't feel right. At all. However this duo of brunettes, were willing to do anything to save their friends. Even if it means entering a recurring nightmare one had, had for years since they were young.

"I guess this is it" Spencer, spoke her brown eyes looking longingly, speaking for themselves.

That this was all some sick joke. That none of this was real.

But the sad, horrible, awful truth, that this was more that true. And they would have to live this nightmare of clowns, and deadly circus acts, whether they enjoyed it or not.

"Let's just get this over and done with. " I finally spoke, breaking the sickly silence, beforehand.

I gripped onto my bow, as my foot stepped over into the entrance of the Carnival.

"Are you sure you can use that thing" Spencer's eyes flicked over to the bow, gripped tightly within my pale hand. Her eyebrows forming an unconvincing shape.

"I'm sure. More than sure in fact" I lifted my chin up high. Confidence. No. Certain. That I was going to save these girls asses, even if Hanna did get on my nerves 99.9% of the time.

"All right Robin Hood, let's go" Spencer tried to sneak in a joke-reference, however did you get a smile out of myself. Causing her to cough awkwardly and move on. This was a serious matter, and nothing was going to get in my way.

"Well hello...Ladies" a slurred voice, sounded in front of us, as soon as those, now dreaded thoughts, entered my mind. One those words sounded from behind me. I turned around towards the man, my bow held tightly behind me. Myself and Spencer, desperately hoping that the dark would slightly adjust his vision, so that the bow would blend in with the eerie, deathly darkness.  

"Have you come to join the Circus Fun" The, possibly drunk, possibly insane man, flashed the biggest grin, a grin that could make anyone shudder. Anyone.

"No..we are just looking for our friends" Spencer, weakly spoke, receive an unconvinced grins and nod of the head.

"Oh, follow me...I'll help you look for them" his now slurred voice, turned into a whisper. Sending shivers down my spine. My hands still gripping tightly onto my bow. Of which was still undetected by the drunk, insane man.

However the two brunettes stood there. Not moving a muscle. They were no convinced one bit, by this awful man. So they stood, like wax figures. As still as possible.

"Come on ladies...any time today" the emphasise of today portrayed the anger and aggression of the drunk, insane, man. Convince the duo to stick to their plan of staying still even more.

The brunettes stood. They stood. And they stood. The man stared. Stared. And stared. Until he had enough.

He walked, slowly towards the girls. The now pungent smell of alcohol filling their noses as he came closer. And closer. And closer.

He grabbed Spencer's arm. Twisting it. Her usual brown, now almost-black eyes, pleading, crying in pain.

"Son of a..." the main groaned in pain, releasing the trapped girl, clutching at his leg. Which had now an arrow head sticking out from.  Quickly, the injured man hurried away quickly off into the fog.

And there stood. Not a killer. Not a daughter of a killer. But a friend. A friend whom had just saved another, from potential harm. And in that very moment. Was all that mattered to Spencer. She, was a true friend. And even though having doubts about her. She saw the real Eden then. Even if it was just from shooting an arrow into an arrogant, drunk, insane idiot.

[ Hey everyone! Long time
No see. I am very sorry that
I haven't updated in so long.
I really like this chapter:)
It's quite different from
my usual! So I hope that
you enjoyed this Spencer
and Eden chapter. ]

Many thanks:)
Sofia

[ also I would just
Like to say thanks to
@-vxidstiles for my amazing cover:) ]