trois

"BITCH I'M THE MAN"

"BITCH I'M THE MAN"

---•

TROIS

N O E L
Ring Ring
"Sorry Ar, I really have to take this." I smiled at Aria.

"Oh okay" she gave a weak smile.

I walked out of the restaurant, my phone held up to me ear

"Now's not really a great time"

"What are you-"

That's when I saw her.
Saw the car.
The car swarmed with flames
People frantically surrounding the car.

I ran up to the Toyota, and see the all to familiar brunette.

"Eden" I muttered.

"EDEN" I shouted, slamming my hands on the window.

Her face slowly turned to mine, worry filling her eyes.

I grabbed the handle, yanking it open, trying as hard as I could. But it was no use. It wouldn't budge.

I searched frantically for an object to smash the window.

"Come on" i muttered angrily to myself.

I had no choice, so I took off my show, and starting smashing it on the door.

"MOVE YOUR HEAD" I shouted at Eden, and she did so.

Cracks started to appear, until it started to work. I managed to get some of the window smashed, enough to get my hand through.

I squeezed my hand through, not caring that the glass was cutting my hand, I grabbed the handle from the inside and unlocked the door.

That's when her lifeless body fell out.

I quickly grabbed her, screaming at people to move out of the way.

By this time Aria was there, only with Spencer, Hanna and Emily.

"Eden" Aria gasped, too shocked to say or do anything else.

That's when I heard the sirens coming from the ambulance.

And Eden laid there, unconscious in my arms.

Myself and Eden used to be close. Very close. It may be very hard to believe, but when we around the ages of 6-11 years old, we were best friends, inseparable. We did everything together, until the day I became popular. It was over summer, I started hanging out with Sean Ackard, and I changed, a lot. Whereas Eden hadn't and she was considered "unpopular". Sean hated her, for whatever reason, so made her life a living hell. Meaning that, it was either Sean or Eden, and I picked Sean. I started to become really horrible to Eden, we grew more apart by second until we were practically enemies. I layed of a bit, once she became friends with Alison Dilaurentis and her puppets. Nothing changed, and were never friends again. But something there, buried inside of me still cared for Eden, so seeing her in pain, almost dead. Stung, pained, broke me.

I paced around frantically in the Hospital, waiting for some sort of answer. Aria tried to calm me down, but I couldn't, I couldn't.

"Why do you care about her anyway" sneered Hanna.

"Hanna" Aria said, an annoyed tone to her voice.

"We used to be friends you know" I shot back.

"Yeah, used to be friends"

All of a sudden, the nurse walked over to the five of us

"She's got very severe burns across her skin, but she is very lucky, she was saved when she was. If she wasn't, she would probably have died" she said glancing over to me.

"Can we see her" I blurted out.

"Yes, but one at a time." She said then leaving to save another patient.

"Noel, do you want to go in first" Aria offered.

"Okay" is all I could manage to say.

I apprehensively walked into the ward, to the once excitable, now soulless girl.

"Hi" I didn't know what to say, or what to do.

"She won't be able to hear you, well not for a day or so" spoke the nurse from behind.

"When will she be free to go" I asked siting in the vacant seat.

"Depends. Around a week most likely" she said giving an encouraging smile.

It must have been 5 minutes of me staring at the brunette, until the nurse spoke up once again.

"I think the other girls want to see your girlfriend now, come back tomorrow, yeah?" The nurse said walking over to me.

"Oh, she's not my girlfriend" I said standing up, brushing my jeans down.

"Well girlfriend or not, she's lucky to have you"