dix

DIX

DIX

"IM NUTS, BABY I MAD, THE
CRAZIEST FRIEND THAT YOU'VE EVER HAD"

The four girls stared at her, waiting, waiting for the answer that they least expected from the innocent Brunette.

"I killed....Bethany Young" I gulped, my face warming up

"Bethany.. who?" Hanna edged closer, almost giddy at the thought of myself being guilty.

"Bethany Young, the Radley patient, right?" Spencer questioned, the others looking too bewildered to ask questions

"Yeah, I knew her when I was...." my voice cracked, I tried to forget that place, forget those memories.

"When you were in Radley" Aria sighed.

I nodded, not knowing what to do or what to say.

"So, what happened" Emily questioned, she was the only one who had deep sorrow in their eyes for me, the others looks at me like i was going to kill THEM.

"It's a long story, I should go..." I grabbed my bag, and stood up.

"No, we have time, you need to tell us. Now" Spencer stood in front of the door way.

I sighed, dropping my bad down onto the floor.

"Fine."

It all started Labour Day 2009, the day Allison "disappeared"

"I'm just sick and tired of that bitch, I can't believe she would just out of the blue blame us for "Crazy Cavanaugh's" murder" Eden scoffed, lying on the bed beside Charlotte.

"I was just about to be let out, and now I've been put on some meds that are meant for physco Bethany" Charlotte glanced at the platinum blonde girl across the room, scowling at her.

"You know who else is pissing me off?" Eden scoffed.

"Let me guess..."

"Alison, I know I used to be friends with her, and you are now, but that bitch needs to stop messaging me" Eden threw her hands up in frustration.

"Messaging you? Why would she be messaging you" Charlotte's eyebrow lifting up in confusion.

"Look"

 "She is the only one who knows about my

"She is the only one who knows about my... disorder, apart from you of course" Eden sighed, locking her phone.

"How does any of this revolve around you killings Bethany Young" Hanna exclaimed,

"Just wait." I half whispered, apprehensively carrying on with the story

"I'm going to get her back you know, I don't know how, but I will" Eden looked towards the floor, anger rising up inside her.

"Hey, don't get too far ahead of yourself, remember the plan?" Charlotte whispered, so no one could hear apart from myself.

"Yes, what time is Bethany being let out?" Eden questioned fiddling with my bracelet

"10:00, in one hour"

"Can you speed this up, I have a date with Caleb In less than half an hour" Hanna scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Just listen, in nearly finished"

"Are you sure we should do this, we don't even know exactly where she is in Rosewood" Eden sighed fiddling with her bracelet.

"Yes, we need to split up though, it's our only way of catching her. Here, wear this and put your good up, do not stop to talk to anyone" Charlotte hands the nervous brunette a blonde wig.

"What about you, don't you have a disguise" Eden questioned, adjusting the wig

"Of course I do" Charlotte pulled out a brunette wig from her bag, and placed it in her head.

"Say hello to Vivian Darkblom"

I am truly sorry for not updating, I've had this in my drafts for quite a while now. I know this is really short, but I wanted to do it in two parts I also wanted to give you guys a chapter because I feel so bad :( The next one , will hopefully, be a lot longer

Many thanks xoxo