onze

ONZE

ONZE

"SHE'S A DEVIL IN DISGUISE, YOU CAN SEE IT IN HER EYES"

"We both split up, we didn't know exactly where, but it was somewhere near the woods" I continued with the story, they were all listening now, even Hanna was intrigued at this point.

Eden trudged through the woods her Radley clothes covered in mud and dirt. They weren't planing on killing her, well that's what Eden thought. Eden wanted to simply scare her, injure in the slightest. However Cece had other plans.

The brunette, now blonde, gripped onto a shovel in her hand. Stupid, yes, but was the only weapon on she could find in the Radley storeroom.

Soon, after countless hours, or minutes, the girl couldn't tell, she just wanted to go home. Not back to Radley, but home to her family.

What felt like a century, when was in fact only 1 hour, she came across Bethany. She was on the phone. Thoughts were sweeping her mind, who was she talking to, her mum, a sibling, or a mysterious boyfriend that no one knew about. However Eden knew the last option couldn't possibly be true.

Eden crept up behind the skinny, blonde girl, her palms sweating and legs trembling with fear.

"Don't think about it. Just hit her, knock her out. Then leave the note" the little voice inside her head spoke to her.

Eden pulled out the note Cece had given her. 'Karma is a bitch. C & E'

Closing her eyes the trembling girl took a swing and hit the blonde across the back of the head.

Blood ran down the neck of the blonde, and her body fell limply on the ground.

That was when Eden noticed she wasn't breathing. The girl bent down to take her pulse, she was dead.

What had she done. She killed her. She killed Bethany Young.

"What happened next. How did she end up in Alison's back yard" Hanna leant in closer; whispering as if someone was watching, although no one was, but someone was always watching no matter where they were.

"You what! This is not good. Eden. Eden, you still there" Cece spoke into her phone.

"I'm here. I can't-" she began.

But the line cut off.

Eden took the phone that pay in the corpses hand.

The caller was 'ALISON'

This made Eden angry, she wasn't sure what triggered it. Eden continued looking through messages from Alison and Bethany.

Alison helped get Bethany out.

Anger rose up in her. The only way to get back at Alison, and to stay clear of Bethany's murder was... to team Alison herself.

Eden knew where Alison lived and it was only 5 minutes away.

Eden picked up the body and walked towards her car, which was parked in the middle of no where, which was lucky as if it wasn't people were sure to find out that she had killed Bethany Young.

She threw the body in the car, covering it up with blankets. Her heart was beating 100 mph, as she gripped onto the wheel, she imagined the worse.

As she reached her destination, she heaved the body out, hiding within the bushes and trees, checking if anyone was in sight, fortunately, it was now past midnight, meaning the Dilaurentis family were fast asleep. She zipped her black hoodie up and began digging the hole. Eventually after 5 minutes, the hole was big enough for the body to fit in, there was no going back, not now.

After Eden had disposed of the body, she came across Cece.

"What have we done" Eden cried out

"Eden I killed Alison" she gulped, a year running down her face.

"Wait, what.. why!"

"It was before you called me, she was wearing the same outfit as Bethany, and I hit her with a rock... I tried to tell you but the phone cut off" she was crying now, multiple tears streaming down her pale face.

"I killed Alison"

"I killed Bethany"

"We were both not in the right mental state, I wouldn't have done it if I knew that would be the outcome" a tear ran down my face.

"We've all made mistakes, and we can see you've changed from the person you used to be" Emily reassured me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

Suddenly I heard a bang from upstairs.

"What was that!" Aria said in a hushed tone.

"I'm going to check" I whispered.

"You can't go alone, ill come with you whisky the others stay down here invade they see anything" Spencer replied, also whispering.

We cautiously climbed the stairs eating each room apprehensively, finally the only room that we hadn't searched was mine. So we opened the door to find someone In a black hoodie.

"Stop where you are" Spencer walked over to the mysterious person, who we were about to uncover.

I walked over and took the hood off his head.

My heart dropped, I stood there the all too familiar eyes staring at me.

"Noel"