cinq

"DIDN'T THEY TELL YOU I WAS A SAVAGE"

•---•

CINQ

N O E L

"Did you hear about Eden, her car got engulfed in flames, and she nearly burnt to a crisp." One of Sean's friend said.

"Yeah, apparently someone pulled her out. Saved her life." Another said.

"What sort of bugger would do that. If it was me, I would of just let her die, it would do everyone a favour" Sean sniggered, along with the other two.

"STOP" I shouted, and abruptly stood up from my seat.

"Woah, man chill" Sean gave an uneasy laugh, everyone in the bar was watching us.

"No. No, I am not going to "chill". You've given Eden so much shit, throughout these past years, and she's just been in a fire, and you're making jokes about her dying." I said, not caring people were watching us.

"I always knew you had a soft spot for Evans, you never changed. You should be thankful that I brought you in to our little group, until you fell in the depths of dorkdoom." He sneered at me

"You know that "bugger" who pulled Evans out. Yeah that was me" I stood up, heading for the door.

"You are no longer part of our "gang" anymore." He said, looking at what
the other two pathetic "members"

"Go to hell Ackard. Go to fucking hell."

School. The one place, I dreaded to be right now. The long winding corridors stood in front of me, people hurrying around. That's when I saw her. I was so stupid, why did I kiss her, some sort of urge came over to me, like I had to. That wasn't the worst thing, the worst thing was walking away.

"Kahn" Sean slammed past me.

"Ackard" and with that the bell rung for class.

I walked into class, and took my seat. I looked to my right to find Hanna giving me a strange look. A dirty look.

"Sorry I'm late" a familiar voice echoed in the room

"I'll let it slip this time Miss Evans, but next time you better be on time" our teacher gave a stern look.

She came over and slid into the seat next to mine.

"So class, please turn to chapter 57 and read on from there" his voice booming throughout the classroom.

This semester you will be paring up to study World War II, but I will be picking your partners" an evil grin smothered his face

That dick.

"Hanna with Andrew
Spencer with Emily
Aria with Sean
Noel with Eden"

Out of all of the people in this class, he had to pick Eden. Eden Evans. Now, he really is a dick.

5 hours later

"Your place, or mine" a tired voice called out from behind me.

"Mine" I said, showing no emotion, about to leave.

"Time?" She said, mimicking me.

"7:30pm," and with that we walked our separate ways home.

E D E N
"Hey mum" I called out as I walked through the doors of my home.

"Hey sweetie, how was school. Are you feeling any better. Did the kids say anything?" She said, rushing to fit all of that in one sentence.

"It was fine mum. I'm fine" I have a convincing smile.

Once I reached my room, I collapsed onto my bed.

The only thought that lingered in my mind, was Noel Kahn. One minute, he's nice to me and kisses me, but the next minute, he shows no emotion and is back to being Kahn the dick.

The big hand struck 7 on the clock, as I knocked on Noel Kahn's all to familiar door.

"Evans" a voice spoke as the door jarred open

"Let's just get this over and down with" I huffed as I walked through into his house.

Everything was so...familiar. I remember running into this house after school, it was like my second home, well up until we stopped being friends.

We walked up the long winding stairs that lead to his bedroom.

"So what are you going to do, for the project" Noel yawned collapsing onto his bed.

"You mean our project" I raised an eyebrow

"Yeah, whatever Evans" he stood up walking over to the television.

"What are you doing" I asked

"What does it look like, I'm putting a movie on" he clicked the button on the screen.

"You can't watch a movie, we need to start this paper" I huffed.

"It's called multitasking"

hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it is crap, especially the ending. Thankyou so much for over 300 reads! Let me know if you enjoy this story, or for any tips and to vote & comment.

Kisses - S ♔