TRE - ❝JUST YOU❞

TRE - JUST YOU

Jared was finally given the chance to call Elyse after filming

Jared was finally given the chance to call Elyse after filming. It ended up being around four in the afternoon when the actor began rummaging through the pockets of his jacket in his trailer. He emitted a sigh of relief the moment his fingers landed on the piece of paper Annalise had given him before he pulled it out, unfolding it.

He stared down at the number for a minute or so before reaching for his phone. He debating on texting, but instead, settled on calling her. He dialed her number before bringing his phone to his ear as he sat back onto his bed.

It rang for what felt like forever before finally, she answered. Her voice sounded as if she had been crying, and the sniffles that he heard proved what he had thought. "Hello?"

Jared frowned at the sound of her voice, missing the cheery tone she typically had. "El, hey, it's Jared. Annalise gave me your number, I was worried."

On the other end, Elyse smiled slightly at his words, wiping away at the tears that had fell down her cheeks. "Jared.. Hey. I'm okay."

"She told me about your aunt, I'm so sorry. Do you need anything? Someone?" His voice was kept gentle, he wanted her to know that he was there.

She was silent as she searched for her words, which seemed to be stuck in her throat. "I–I don't want to be a bother, or a burden for that matter. You have you're filming."

"It's the least I can do, I mean, c'mon, you've made me coffee for a decade. Besides, you could never be a burden. Ever." He laughed faintly as he shook his head. There was no way she could ever be a burden.

Elyse sniffled slightly, rubbing at her tired eyes. "Do you want me to send you my address? Or do you want to meet up?"

"I'll come to you, it's the least I could do. Besides I'm off set for the day." He stood from his bed, pulling on his jacket while still holding his phone close to his ear. His shoes were still on, so he was out the door of his trailer not long after.

"I'll go ahead and send you my address then." She nodded her head to herself, pulling the blanket she tucked around herself closer to her body.

His phone dinged in his ear and he pulled it back to look at the screen, seeing that she had gone ahead and sent him her address. "I'm gonna catch a cab, and I'll be there in maybe fifteen minutes."

"I'll see you then."

"Alright. Wait, you never did answer. Do you need anything?" He asked as he dug his free hand into his jacket pocket as he tugged it around his body. It was colder than normal as the sun began to set behind the clouds.

Her next words were whispered, and she wasn't even sure if he had heard her either. "Just you."