OTTO - ❝BED❞

OTTO - BED

Elyse's hands held a warm mug between her cold fingers as she watched the sun finish its rise over the hills

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Elyse's hands held a warm mug between her cold fingers as she watched the sun finish its rise over the hills. Across from her sat Jared, who had spent the last ten minutes analyzing the girl in front of him. She could feel his prying eyes as he took note of her pale skin and the distant look in her eyes as she peered into the sunrise. Jared had long ago finished his first cup of coffee and had already finished half of his second. Meanwhile, Elyse had barely touched hers and he assumed she just held it for the sake of its warmth. 

"I don't drink much coffee." Elyse spoke up after another five minutes of staring into the sky. People began emerging from their homes and filling the streets of Vancouver, preparing for their day. As a result, the coffee shop was filling up and the loud noise of voices made the hair on the back of Elyse's neck rise. Her tired eyes found Jared's, which were filled with enough worry that made her offer a faint smile. 

"But you agreed to join me?" He teased, returning a similar smile even though it held a certain amount of discomfort. Elyse had been quiet all morning and while Jared didn't know her all too well, he had a feeling deep in his core that this wasn't his normal Elyse. 

"I needed to come out for the day. You do know that it gets boring being in an apartment all day, right?" This time, she drank from her mug, savoring in the steam that rose to greet her face in a simmering kiss. Her eyes fluttered closed and she felt a heaviness behind her eyelids that had her forcing them back open as she sat down her mug. "What time do you have to be at the set?"

If the question hadn't been brought up, Jared would've let the fact he had to shoot today slip right out of his mind. He hummed as he peered down at his watch with a faint frown. "I've got thirty minutes. I'll head out in ten. Do you have anything to do today?"

Elyse lifted her shoulders in a shrug before tilting her head in thought. "I might go to visit my family. If that falls through, I'll probably be in my bed for the rest of the day."

Jared grinned at the thought of a warm bed instead of the cool air that he had been greeted with that morning. His lips press together as he holds in laughter. "A bed sounds amazing. Let's hope this coffee kicks in before I decide to go find one."

The soft laugh that Elyse gave in return made his lips turn up in a smile. She had been in a bad mood all morning, or at least he thought so. Seeing her smile at least once that morning brought him a certain bit of happiness he hadn't noticed he was in need of. 

"Do you want to visit the set with me?" He asked suddenly, brows raising as he looked at her over his mug. After a moment, he continued with a joking tone as he noticed a panicky look fall across her face. "Jensen wants to know who I've been spending my time with."

"Jensen?" Elyse question with a curious tilt of her head. Through the years, she had watched maybe one episode of Supernatural out of pure curiosity. However, she hadn't kept up with Jared's castmates, but she assumed that was who Jensen was. Despite her mind fitting the pieces together, Jared still pulled out his phone to show a picture of him and this man. 

A selfie of Jared with a very filthy, and covered in what looked like whipped cream, Jensen standing behind him had Elyse agreeing to join him on an adventure to the set of Supernatural. 

Sleepless » Jared Padaleckiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें