Discovery and Panic

Chapter 2~ Discovery and Panic

Punish me, Master.

The burning desire was enough to wake me from my dreams. Once I was able to collect my thoughts, I blushed in embarrassment. I had that dream again. Why was I so fascinated with him? I didn't even know him, besides the fact that he was my art professor now. Yet all I wanted was for him to dominate me.

Realizing that Ava was still in my bed with me, I quickly jumped out of my bed and ran to the bathroom. Undressing, I stood in front of the mirror, my hand hesitating to touch myself. His voice echoed through my thoughts, threatening to punish me if I dared to touch myself. Shaking my head, I jumped into a cold shower, making my hard on go away naturally. It kept my mind at ease, knowing I couldn't have disappoint him.

"Why are you controlling my thoughts?" I whispered, softly shaking my head.

"Who?"

I jumped, spinning around, thankful I was out of the shower already. Ava was standing there, grinning at me. Growling, I pushed past her and into my room. She followed swiftly, grabbing a hold of my arm, causing me to spin around. I tried to pull my arm from her grasp, but she tightened her grip. Sparing a glance towards her, I froze. She was glaring at me with dominance in her eyes. Whimpering, I stopped and gazed at the ground. There was a soft sigh from Ava's lips.

"Jasper, you know I don't like doing that. I just want to help you," Ava spoke softly.

"I-I know, Ava," I whimpered, almost flinching from using her name. Long before, Ava decided I was to only use her name, no matter the circumstance. I agreed, as it felt weird to call her anything else, even if it was in my nature to give respect to dominance. Ava would get more upset if I didn't use her name, so I sucked up the pain.

"Now, who are you talking about? Who's controlling your thoughts?" Ava asked, almost jumping in her spots.

"Um..." I blushed, looking down.

Ava squealed. "It's Mr. Faber, isn't it!?"

I blushed even more, and I knew my face probably looked like a tomato by now. Ava jumped around, squealing with excitement. She was blabbering about how she knew it and how cute she thought Mr. Faber and I would be and so forth. I just shook my head at her.

"Ava, he's probably not even gay," I growled before walking away to get dressed.

"You don't know that, Jasper," Ava said, then ran towards my closet and threw some clothes at me. "You're gonna wear this! You need to look irresistible for Mr. Faber!"

I shook my head at her, but got dressed in what she threw at me regardless. She gave me similar clothing as yesterday, with skinny jeans and a tight-fitted shirt. Once she saw me putting it on, she left to get herself ready.

It only took me a few minutes to get fully ready, with dressing and hygiene. Making my way to the kitchen, I frowned realizing that Ava had left to go home. I glanced around, contemplating if I should eat or not. Shaking my head, I grabbed my backpack and left to find Ava. Thankfully, Ava was also very quick at getting ready, so we met up outside.

"Hey! Ready to leave?" I asked, getting her attention as she exited the apartment building.

"Yep! You ate breakfast, right?" she asked, looking at me questioningly.

"Yeah," I lied. Ava looked at me for a few moments. I didn't blame her, when I was younger I had a severe problem with eating properly, usually resulting in me rarely consuming anything. Ava was always there, making sure I ate and to help me with the aftermath. I had recovered before high school ended, but I never told her about my relapsing that began a year ago.