Vanilla? I'd Rather Have Excitement

Chapter 6~ Vanilla? I'd Rather Have Excitement

You did such a good job taking your punishment, Jase.

I'm proud of you.

Together we now sat cuddled up on the floor. Mr. Faber held me tightly in his lap as I leaned my head against his chest and gently played with his fingers--I habit I had when I was calming down. The sound of his heartbeat was calming, and the feeling and smell of him washing over me helped as well. He ran his fingers through my hair, making me close my eyes and almost want to purr.

"You're like a little kitten, Jase," Mr. Faber spoke, chuckling as I did let a purr out.

Heat spread across my face as he said that. It was embarrassing! I turned my face and buried it into his neck so he wouldn't see the blush that painted itself across my cheeks. His throat vibrated as he chuckled again, making me giggling at the feeling. Again his hand was petting me, making me purr again!

We sat like this for a little longer, with my face in his neck and him petting me. It was a really nice feeling--I had pretty much forgotten the sting in my bottom, thankfully. I wasn't used to the feeling of being wanted, and after this I didn't want to go back. But what if he wanted me to go? Was I even enough? While I was in my thoughts, I guess I didn't realize that tears began to stream down my face.

I felt his fingers softly touch my chin, and he spoke gently, "Jasper, can you look at me please?" His request was so simple, I should have obeyed it right away--but I couldn't get out of my thoughts--so I shook my head. "Come on, little kitten, let me see your beautiful eyes." Mr. Faber tried to coax me into looking up, and it worked.

Slowly, I lifted my face from his neck, but I didn't let my eyes find his.

"Look at me, little kitten. I want to see those beautiful eyes as they look at me," he whispered softly into my ears.

Blush again painted itself against my cheeks as I slowly turned my gaze up towards his. Tears were still slowly falling from my eyes, and I could see Mr. Faber was worried. My eyes closed as he gently wiped away the fallen tears with the pad of his thumb.

"What's wrong, kitten?" Mr. Faber asked, softly holding my face with his thumb paused beneath my eyes.

"I... I..." I stumbled over my words, unable to form a coherent sentence.

"Do you still hurt, physically, pet?" Mr. Faber seemed to understand that I was better at answering when given small questions to answer.

"N-no, S-sir," I whimpered, and the sting in my bottom returned--it didn't really hurt anymore though.

"Are your thoughts coming at you, kitten?" he spoke this question very softly.

"Y-yes-s, S-sir," I whimpered and cast my gaze down.

"What are they telling you, Jase? Can you tell me?"

"T-theye tell m-me that y-you'll want me to... to go away and t-that I'm not g-good e-enough for y-you, S-sir," I whispered in a barely audible tone, turning my head away from his.

His fingers found my chin again and gently forced me to look at him again. His eyes held so many emotions, I couldn't figure out which he was going to use. We stared at each other for a few moments, and I began to think that my thoughts were right. But then he spoke.

"I never  want you to say that again, Jasper. It is untrue," Mr. Faber spoke harshly, before he paused to take a deep breath, then continued, "I will never want you to leave, ever. You're too adorable, little kitten. And you're beyond good enough, Jase. You are perfect."