0

Your back collides with the wall of the locker room showers as she presses herself against you, kissing you hard. Everything is heat and water and her mouth on yours and the touch of her hands all over you. Her fingers disappear between your legs, and it's almost too much - you gasp for air and moan her name into her skin, over and over. Lauren. Her breath hitches in her throat as you suck hard on her collarbone and you can't help but do it again, relishing in the sound she makes. You want to leave your mark all over her. Her hand is still between your legs, hovering over your skin, teasing you. Lauren. You say it, louder now, and she knows exactly what you want, how much you want it. Her eyes lock into yours, the green hard and intense. You hold her gaze, cupping her face between your hands and then pull her against you, kissing her again. In one swift movement she pushes two fingers inside of you and you can't suppress your scream. Your mind is telling you to stop, because this is crazy, this is absolutely insane, but you can't, you can't stop running your hands over her breasts and up her legs, placing hot kisses all over her neck and her stomach and her lips and her nipples. As your tongue flicks against her earlobe, she loses her focus for one moment and you quickly slide down to your knees, pulling her onto you until your tongue finds its way between her legs and the way she swears when you taste her - Fuck, Camila - makes you never want to stop.

This is far more intense than any game you've ever played.